NCASE M1 V6 info

Versatile

Case Bender
New User
May 1, 2019
On my order information page it says:
Liquid error: The format option 'month_day_year' is not a supported format. Fulfilled Other #WaitingForTracking#

Has anyone else got this message as well? Thank you!
i have the same message under my order, it does say paid and fulfilled though so i'm hoping that it gets shipped, would hate to receive a message saying my order was cancelled.

Amonchakai

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 28, 2019
No worries, the website of ssflab says they are currently shipping the cases and tracking number will be available on the 27th.

For now, we just need to wait!

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Keen to buy the black case. Any idea when this will be back in stock?
See the first Q/A in the first post. We're holding off on ordering more until the first batches of V6 are out and people have had a chance to build in them, to ensure no unexpected issues.

Reactions: Tiptop

hendo9

Cable Smoosher
Sep 21, 2019
See the first Q/A in the first post. We're holding off on ordering more until the first batches of V6 are out and people have had a chance to build in them, to ensure no unexpected issues.
Thank you. Decided to go ahead and order a silver one! Only discovered this case / forum yesterday. Can’t wait to transfer my build into it from a BitFenix Prodigy.

egementncr

Cable Smoosher
Jul 9, 2019
SFFLAB says M1V6 orders made before September 15th 23:59 PST shipped. Tracking numbers will be sent around September 27th.

They are on the way!!

Reactions: MrFlamey

gMit

Caliper Novice
Jun 2, 2019
SFFLAB says M1V6 orders made before September 15th 23:59 PST shipped. Tracking numbers will be sent around September 27th.

They are on the way!!
So ready to receive my case!

Do we know why it takes so long to advise on tracking numbers, ~7 days after shipping doesn't seem normal?

Liming

Minimal Tinkerer
Sep 21, 2019
i have the same message under my order, it does say paid and fulfilled though so i'm hoping that it gets shipped, would hate to receive a message saying my order was cancelled.
Thanks man! I did some research and seems like it's an error of the website. I guess I'll have to wait for the tracking number.

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
So ready to receive my case!

Do we know why it takes so long to advise on tracking numbers, ~7 days after shipping doesn't seem normal?
Normal for Taiwan Post, unfortunately. Their order processing system is slow and not very modernized, as I understand it. Not uncommon for people to get their case delivered before getting the tracking, even.

Fire

Caliper Novice
Aug 12, 2019
happy to see that the first batch is shipped :)

first time builder here: which 240 AIO is recommended? it should be future proof and have a silent pump, stock fans will be replaced anyways (it will cool a i7 6700 at first, and an Ryzen later on) also a link to the correct thread if there is one would helpfull :)

Last edited:

titan253

Cable Smoosher
Sep 3, 2019

first time builder here: which 240 AIO is recommended? it should be future proof and have a silent pump, stock fans will be replaced anyways (it will cool a i7 6700 at first, and an Ryzen later on) also a link to the correct thread if there is one would helpfull :)

AIO and Silent are just about mutually exclusive, almost all of them use an Asetek black/pump combo so noise is just about the same no matter who you go with unless you can get an Alphacool Eisbaer 240 (which is not a traditional AIO).

If near silence is your goal, a noctua c14s is going to both be cheaper and quieter under normal gaming/productivity loads at the cost of a few degrees.

NeverBackDown

Caliper Novice
Jul 22, 2019

Get any AIO you want. Put quality fans on it and it will be both quiet and perform better than any air cooler.
That said though without having this case nobody knows how quiet or loud it will be. Not even performance. In theory it should be better in temps as they opened more of the case for airflow, but that also means more noise leakage.

Really best performance is an AIO. Outside of that anything that has a slow spinning fan will be quiet.. at the expense of temps. You could get a slow pair of fans on an AIO, but again no idea on temps.

Reactions: Fire

Aviswa

Trash Compacter
May 24, 2019
@Necere

If we wanted to make our own custom tempered glass panel for the V6, what dimensions should we use and where should the hole cutouts be for the screws on the V6?

M1AF

Average Stuffer
Jan 1, 2019
@Necere

If we wanted to make our own custom tempered glass panel for the V6, what dimensions should we use and where should the hole cutouts be for the screws on the V6?