- Sep 3, 2019
It should be in the email with the subject line "Order #xxxxx confirmed" right under the product description.I never got an estimated shipping date. I put my order in July 22 and it got canceled because of the free shipping. I then put another order that same day and chose the $65.00 shipping but never got an estimated ship date, I ever checked the emails to see and nada.
Purchase Confirmation Photo
Upgrading from a 2500k so it'll be a nice jump in performance.Whats everyone planning to put in their NCASE?
- CPU: 3600 or 3700x (Leaning towards 3700x for compiling code, longevity)
- Cooler: C14S
- RAM: LPX 32GB (3200 or 3600MHz)
- GPU: RTX 2060 (I already own one)
- PSU: SFF600
- Mobo: ? (Probably not going to splurge on a mobo with a Type-E header, but undecided)
- Storage: 1TB WD Black NVMe
- Fans: All the Noctua Fans
- Other: pslate or make my own cables? Vandal switch?