NCASE M1 V6 GPU Compatibility List

IrrationalAI

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 16, 2021
Anyone attempted to deshroud the Gigabyte RX 6800 XT Gaming OC yet? Would definitely prefer to use some good Noctua fans over just the stock ones. Also maybe some of the bigger cards could be made to fit with a deshroud? Kinda sucks that almost all of the RX 6000 series cards are just too big for the NCase normally.

Blubbie21

Trash Compacter
Feb 3, 2020
Was anyone able to install a RX 6800/6900XT with a waterblock?

I am just curious. For me it looks like AMD cards are not possible to watercool inside the NCase M1. Since even only NVidia cards with reference design (112mm) or founders edition with waterblock will fit inside the NCase.

Do you agree?
Or did someone manage to fit a water cooled Radeon 6xxx?

FOXOFOX

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 18, 2021
Can anyone tell me if this water block can be used in the Ncase?

https://www.ekwb.com/shop/ek-quantum-vector-tuf-rtx-3080-3090-d-rgb-nickel-plexi

chuongg3

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 10, 2021
Just signed up so I could provide an update here. This is my first M1 build, previously used the silverstone sugo shoebox cases but no luck for a 3080 in there!

Ncase M1 v6.1
Asus RTX 3080 TUF OC
Corsair SF750

Installation is easy
Fits with the frontpanel connectors installed (ie all the front panel usb/audio etc)
You WILL need the MODDIY 180 degree PCIe connectors if you want to put the side panel on the case. This is a tall card.
You need the TYPE B connectors for this card.
You will probably want to order some custom shorter PCIe 8 pin cables. The ones that come with the SF750 are WAY too long and have a second daisy chained connector that makes it hard to cable manage. I ordered some 160mm cables which is about half the length of stock from Cablemod you can use their configurator to make sure you get the right thing for your PSU.
Could I ask what motherboard you are using for this build, I'm not sure whether a different motherboard would result in bad fitment. Sorry never built a pc before

Jeslijar

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 19, 2021
What happened to the 1080ti compatibility list?

I still have a 1080Ti and I suspect many do as well, since the 2xxx series was not a huge upgrade.

with gpu availability being slim pickings, i'm sure the 1080/1080ti will be used a bit longer and is relevant here...

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Is there any 3080 variant (apart from FE) that allows the front panel to be kept when using a waterblock?
Pretty much any waterblocked card should be fine with the front I/O. Front I/O is only a problem with cards over 2.2 slots thick (AND over ~280mm long), and waterblocks reduce a card to 1-1.5 slots.

The real question is whether there are non-reference 3080s that will fit within the width of the case with a waterblock, and that I don't know.

What happened to the 1080ti compatibility list?

I still have a 1080Ti and I suspect many do as well, since the 2xxx series was not a huge upgrade.

with gpu availability being slim pickings, i'm sure the 1080/1080ti will be used a bit longer and is relevant here...
If you're referring to the old community spreadsheet, the compatibility info that was there was deleted at some point.

ku6opr

Case Bender
New User
Mar 7, 2021
Hi folks,

Just another confirmation of already known fact - MSI Ventus 3090 fits nicely into NCase.

It was a bit challenging though as quick release fitting was way too close to the backplate and left no space for PCIe wires.
But I managed ...

May be this information would be of any help.
In case one is curious, here is the build (work in progress).

FrSkyyler

Case Bender
New User
Mar 4, 2021
Hello,
Would the Gigabyte Aorus 3070 fit?
290mm x 131mm x 60mm

The GPU Compatibility list shows the 3080 and 3090 versions but the 3070 is thinner (3 slot compared to 4 slot)

donchulio

What's an ITX?
New User
Jan 25, 2021
Short question: WIll the 3080 AND/OR 3090 Founders Edition fit in the M1 with a waterblock?
If yes, which watercooleres are recommended? Thanks in advance! :)