NCASE M1 V6 GPU Compatibility List

sookainian

Chassis Packer
Aug 17, 2020
I just ordered my Ncase M1 V6.1. My set up will be Intel i9-10900k with Asus Strix 2080TI

I'm planning to use Corsair H100i H100i Platinum for the CPU. Will I still be able to mount a 90mm rear intake fan for with this AIO ?

I understand NZXT X52 can fit a rear 90mm intake fan. What about H100i Platinum ?

Fhiko

Caliper Novice
Dec 15, 2019
I just ordered my Ncase M1 V6.1. My set up will be Intel i9-10900k with Asus Strix 2080TI

I'm planning to use Corsair H100i H100i Platinum for the CPU. Will I still be able to mount a 90mm rear intake fan for with this AIO ?

I understand NZXT X52 can fit a rear 90mm intake fan. What about H100i Platinum ?

Hi,

I also planning to build this for a client. A friend of my have the ncase m1 with the i9 10900k. he is using the noctua u9s cooler and rtx 2080 ti. His temps around the 95-105 c with full load. 25 min long the temps are like that.

In games they arond the 80C and when editing like 98C with rendering.

The Gpu is around the 85 c and this is a blower style.

So i dont know what to advice my client. I was thinking to let them get a meshify c mini with way more airflow.

sookainian

Chassis Packer
Aug 17, 2020
Hi,

I also planning to build this for a client. A friend of my have the ncase m1 with the i9 10900k. he is using the noctua u9s cooler and rtx 2080 ti. His temps around the 95-105 c with full load. 25 min long the temps are like that.

So i dont know what to advice my client. I was thinking to let them get a meshify c mini with way more airflow.

Does this mean the Ncase 1M doesnt run well with i9-10900k + RTX2080 TI ?

Fhiko

Caliper Novice
Dec 15, 2019

It will cool it but with a aio cooler.
My client want a aircoller and that can go realy hot. But if you use a aio cooler like the corsair h100i pro your temps in full load will be around 80c-89c.
But in games will never hit more then 90c.

wzhalex

Trash Compacter
Jul 22, 2020
have you considered a custom loop dual rads build for your Ncase? Optimum Tech build one with 10900K and 2080TI and the temps are good. You might have seen the video before but the link is

sookainian

Chassis Packer
Aug 17, 2020
have you considered a custom loop dual rads build for your Ncase? Optimum Tech build one with 10900K and 2080TI and the temps are good. You might have seen the video before but the link is

Yes I watched that video before and wanted to copy the same setup. But I've noidea how to do the piping and everything as i'm new to custom loop setup. But soft piping should be straight forward i believe ?

But the main concern will be I don't know how many fittings/adaptors i will need to get in total.

If i know the amount of fittings/adaptor/spacer i'll need to get, i dont mind copying that set up.

wzhalex

Trash Compacter
Jul 22, 2020
Yes I watched that video before and wanted to copy the same setup. But I've noidea how to do the piping and everything as i'm new to custom loop setup. But soft piping should be straight forward i believe ?

But the main concern will be I don't know how many fittings/adaptors i will need to get in total.

If i know the amount of fittings/adaptor/spacer i'll need to get, i dont mind copying that set up.
i am planning on copy that build, I have most of my parts ready.

I think the iceman pump res combo, soft tubing, leak tester all help to make things easier. I am sure I will still running into some problems, probably most of them are related to fittings, but I don't mind buying a few extra to try different combinations. Hopefully I can make it work.

bret0213

Efficiency Noob
Dec 9, 2018
Hi,

That is a normal temp for 2080ti blower. It's a terrible solution, assume it's the Asus blower card. He need to undervolt the GPU and CPU. You can still achieve normal boost and even some OC while undervolting depending on the bin quality. That and of course fan curve and reapply quality paste on GPU.

rcradiator

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2018
Looks like an EVGA RTX 2080 SUPER FTW3 fits the NCASE V6.1
It sits in the case fine, but I wonder if it's even possible to install without drilling out the rivets and taking the case apart. You need some vertical clearance to install it into the pcie slot, and the FTW3 already takes up all of the vertical clearance. I found installing a 1080 Ti Strix with a pcb height of 135mm hard enough, I can't imagine being able to fit a 139mm tall card.

wzhalex

Trash Compacter
Jul 22, 2020
Does anyone worries about that the new Ampere GPU will not fit in the Ncase?

Also does anyone know when will compatible water block comes out after the release of the new GPU?

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Does anyone worries about that the new Ampere GPU will not fit in the Ncase?

Also does anyone know when will compatible water block comes out after the release of the new GPU?
The reference GTX 3090 is quite large and will not fit in the M1. There's a possibility it could if it's deshrouded, but I wouldn't count on it.

The smaller reference GTX 3080 is a standard-sized card and shouldn't pose any problem for the M1.

wzhalex

Trash Compacter
Jul 22, 2020
The reference GTX 3090 is quite large and will not fit in the M1. There's a possibility it could if it's deshrouded, but I wouldn't count on it.

The smaller reference GTX 3080 is a standard-sized card and shouldn't pose any problem for the M1.
Thanks!

Squid

Case Bender
New User
Aug 23, 2020
Just received my ncase M1 and have started getting some basic parts together. My question is I already have a strix 2080 ti, my goal is to watercool it. I’m aiming for 2 240 rads using the iceman res/pump on the back. Will a EK GPU water block fit in the ncase with a xspc 240 20mm rad underneath fit?

Necere

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
NCASE
Feb 22, 2015
Just received my ncase M1 and have started getting some basic parts together. My question is I already have a strix 2080 ti, my goal is to watercool it. I’m aiming for 2 240 rads using the iceman res/pump on the back. Will a EK GPU water block fit in the ncase with a xspc 240 20mm rad underneath fit?
That card won't work in the M1 with a waterblock. The PCB is wider than standard, and when you add the waterblock the part with the ports extend out past the side panel. You need a card with reference-size PCB if you want a watercooled GPU in the M1.

bret0213

Efficiency Noob
Dec 9, 2018
Hi,

Have you undervolted both CPU and GPU?

e29gr8t

Case Bender
New User
Aug 13, 2020
It sits in the case fine, but I wonder if it's even possible to install without drilling out the rivets and taking the case apart. You need some vertical clearance to install it into the pcie slot, and the FTW3 already takes up all of the vertical clearance. I found installing a 1080 Ti Strix with a pcb height of 135mm hard enough, I can't imagine being able to fit a 139mm tall card.
it actually fits just fine

rcradiator

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2018
it actually fits just fine
Well, I'll be damned. I already had a hell of a time trying to fit a 1080 Ti Strix inside the v5 before deshrouding it. Congrats for getting it in. Looks like the v6 makes it super easy to get larger gpus in compared to the v5.

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Jul 7, 2017
@Necere do you think this Barrowch Pump and Res Combo will fit in the M1 if I want to put a 240 radiator(30mm) on the side with a standard 25mm fan? I worry about the height of this Combo. The size of the combo is in this link, thank you in advance.
Someone on Reddit ordered one of these and said it is 55mm to where the fittings attach. If you used Koolance low profile 90 degree adapter which are 20mm leaves 55mm which means it is going to be as close as you can get.