Aug 31, 2018
Hello, first time here, first post, be nice to me XD

Spec:
B350i Asus
3000c15 8x2G trident z RGB
Rx570
2x1T Samsung 860evo
corsair 450w sfx
custom AIO (coolit E3 head+92mm custom radiator) (more like getto AIO but good enough)
custom PCIE riser cable
custom power cable for the PSU

about the case, it is custom made by zongshi (宗师) and this form factor is called A4 thus the name is zsa4.
there are many variants of this case and this design, mainly different panel logo design and different color.
The cpu cooler height limit is 49mm, and gpu length limit is 300mm.

All the photos of my case.
https://photos.app.******/PVPSX4GNNEqJFbse9

I have more photo of the case, and some other case this author makes. i can post if anyone interested.

Last edited:

SumGhai

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jun 14, 2016
I really like the silver and orange color scheme! Are the four beams that run front-to-back extruded aluminum? How's the finish of the overall case?

Reactions: zjxlsff

Choidebu

"Banned"
Aug 16, 2017
Nice build. Thanks for logging carefully, we can see the case very clearly.

Photos #39 - I think you'd better get some L fittings - the bends don't look like they're optimal for water flow.

I think the case looks well built, but the outer panel finish could be better (you can see fingerprints on the front panel).

zjxlsff

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Aug 31, 2018
I really like the silver and orange color scheme! Are the four beams that run front-to-back extruded aluminum? How's the finish of the overall case?

there is also matt black and red version, i believe they are aluminum extrusions. the surface is oxidized and sandblasted, the case took a month to make from placing the order and finalizing. you can choose any logo you want they will cut it out for you, that is why no pre-made case is in stock. but i just went for the stock look.

https://photos.app.******/Gf9KBV7y11PvA9Qt6 more pics from the author.

I think you'd better get some L fittings - the bends don't look like they're optimal for water flow.
many thanks again, hope you like it!
that was my first attempt of water cooling it, with very limited gear,XD however, that kink doesn't really affect temp that much as the flow isn't high anyway.
And as you can see, I replace the rad with a different one, no more kink.
and yesterday i replace the distilled water with car coolant (10% concentrate), i guess it will stay like this for quite a while now. (originally i was use C7 cooler, which is a bit too loud for my liking

loader963

King of Cable Management
Jan 21, 2017
That is sharp. It looks like it is built like a tank with those thick panels, what is the weight? Regardless, I approve!

Mr_Hunter

Case Bender
New User
Apr 29, 2019
Last edited:
Reactions: zjxlsff

zjxlsff

Efficiency Noob
Original poster
Aug 31, 2018
That is sharp. It looks like it is built like a tank with those thick panels, what is the weight? Regardless, I approve!

the whole thing weighs around 5.6kg, but the case itself? its lighter than it looks! after all its all aluminum, i forgot to measure that when unboxing it haha.

Love this case. Please let us know who much did it cost you and how u ordered it. Thank you.

see the post below you.
the case is around 110USD, and ADT cable cost extra 20USD, and it is very smart to buy custom cable as well since space is unbelievably tight, you gonna kill yourself if you trying to squeeze the factory black cable in there(with water cooling at least).
Shipping is very hard to estimate, depends on the method. those bulk sea shipping can take up to month, and cost little. or by plane, which if this case alone, might cost you 40USD(rough guess)

Really cool case :)

nice man, you even chose the same seller that sells the pump !! the same shop lol. since it is so cheap, just buy 2 or 3, after all those are recycled parts from a used data center, they might not be in good shape, and you can part swap them to make a perfect one.

good luck and make sure to tag me after you posting yours !!

Last edited:

punksinatra

Cable Smoosher
Dec 13, 2017
Hello, first time here, first post, be nice to me XD

Spec:
B350i Asus
3000c15 8x2G trident z RGB
Rx570
2x1T Samsung 860evo
corsair 450w sfx
custom AIO (coolit E3 head+92mm custom radiator) (more like getto AIO but good enough)
custom PCIE riser cable
custom power cable for the PSU

about the case, it is custom made by zongshi (宗师) and this form factor is called A4 thus the name is zsa4.
there are many variants of this case and this design, mainly different panel logo design and different color.
The cpu cooler height limit is 49mm, and gpu length limit is 300mm.

All the photos of my case.
https://photos.app.******/PVPSX4GNNEqJFbse9

I have more photo of the case, and some other case this author makes. i can post if anyone interested.

where did you get those sata data cables from?

noormanyulizar

Case Bender
Jul 21, 2019
zjxlsff is there any extra money that you need to pay for bhiner?

Also was noticed the custom internal power connection (to powering the psu) can you change it? Or should use custom cable from zs?

How this case perform now?

Thank you ??

Mr_Hunter

Case Bender
New User
Apr 29, 2019
My case arrived some month ago and I'm happy with the case :)

Meanwhile there is an new version of the case where a 2,5 Slot GPU fits.