• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

cakePlease

Trash Compacter
Jan 27, 2017
The fan headers on your booster look different than mine (batch 2).. like the pin guard is wider..
Here's my Booster Header
I'm using a Noctua NF-A12x15 PWM as well and it fits.
That's the fan header that i am expecting. I shoved my fan cable in for now, it doesnt look pretty. Not sure why my Booster has this wider pin gaurd

PoneG

Average Stuffer
Jun 10, 2022
this is strange somehow. all i read and what ive seen where tips on how to hide all the cables for the noctua fans with the booster cell. so the adapter has to fit in there. maybe a production error? ask alex if this i correct. if yes maybe try to cut a piece so it fits...also try to remove the white plastic. maybe its a cover for the pins not to break. but wait for alex answer first...

The fan headers on your booster look different than mine (batch 2).. like the pin guard is wider..
Here's my Booster Header
I'm using a Noctua NF-A12x15 PWM as well and it fits.
Thats how i know them too. Maybe production fault

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com

Looks strange to me, can anybody else from the latest batch share a pic of their Booster Cell fan header?

Also, please share a pic of how you connected the fan? (closeup of the header)

It looks to me like that header can be pretty easily modified, I can guide you. It will probably take you 1-2 mins to fix.

PoneG

Average Stuffer
Jun 10, 2022
Looks strange to me, can anybody else from the latest batch share a pic of their Booster Cell fan header?

Also, please share a pic of how you connected the fan? (closeup of the header)

It looks to me like that header can be pretty easily modified, I can guide you. It will probably take you 1-2 mins to fix.
every picture must be paid with salary for the quality control then...what looks like is missing here

the_trev

Caliper Novice
May 25, 2022
Imagine paying hundreds of euros for a premium product, just to have the pleasure of hacking up a connector due to bad QC

Still no ETA for the final batches? No update on shipping since last year? Definitely not getting them before Chinese new year in 10 or so days, right? Bought this as a birthday present for myself last year, bought a Dan A4 this year as I've just given up waiting. Will sell this on and never think about this cursed product again. Thanks for the terrible consumer experience Alex

runsamok

Average Stuffer
Jul 12, 2021
Oof. Bad connectors, missing documentation, misprinted boxes & that’s just the QC issues in the most recent batch.

Zero chance the next round gets out before CNY, so I’m gonna wager that my BORG & cable will be in China until St. Valentine’s Day.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
I'm going to try to have the BORG and BORG + Riser bundles delivered to the freight forwarder on the 16:th at the latest. If this succeeds they will get shipped before CNY, but it's very tight.

Update: okay both the factory and the freight forwarder have now confirmed that this shouldn't be a problem. I'm optimistic now that this will work out.

Last edited:

rudy44

Average Stuffer
Aug 31, 2017
Hi @AlexTzone , I dropped your team an email about delaying shipment if it doesn't make it to me within January because I will be travelling in the first 2 weeks of Febuary but I have not received any confirmation.

I've also not received any word about my replacement parts shipping. (order number was not in the sheet) Thank you.

beerbuddha

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 27, 2021
For those who would like to keep track on the list of Queue and Queue.next:

Queued = Thursday (tomorrow)
Queued.Next = Monday

Anything blank means next round.

Im on Queued.Next for single Riser. Friend of mine has Borg+Riser on Queued.Next.

wooooo

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
When will the replacement part list be updated?
It's been a month since you mentioned and no updates.

Once the main orders from this batch are shipped we'll ship all replacement parts. So 1-2 shipment rounds from now.