I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
My granny (born in 1894!) always said:
"Wat goed is komt langzaam"
She couldn't speak english because girls weren't sent to secondary school in those days so I will translate it for you;
What is good comes slowly!

1894…WOW!! 😳 But at this point I believe even she would say:
“Aber das ist verdammt langzaam!”
Translation:
But this is too damn slow!

rudy44

Average Stuffer
Aug 31, 2017
Hey @AlexTzone, I haven't been able to get any acknowledgement from you or your team via email. I've done my due diligience to inform you when I will not be around to receive the package. At this point, it'll be on you if it gets returned and you have to ship it again. Thanks.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Hey @AlexTzone, I haven't been able to get any acknowledgement from you or your team via email. I've done my due diligience to inform you when I will not be around to receive the package. At this point, it'll be on you if it gets returned and you have to ship it again. Thanks.

Please re-send your email and I’ll get right to it

runsamok

Average Stuffer
Jul 12, 2021
Hoho @runsamok for once I’ve surprised you positively right?

I'm not certain how much credit you are expecting for you fulfilling your obligations ~9 months later than originally stated, but I do sincerely appreciate the effort in getting this chapter finished.

Thank you.

I'm pleasantly surprised that you're displaying the level of effort you should have been putting in since day 1 here on day 399

It took 5 days for my Mjolnir to go from "shipped" to shipped after I received the tracking number, so I'm not holding my breath just yet. Fingers crossed that shipping goes smoothly & the products are up to snuff. The finish line is on the horizon!

beerbuddha

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 27, 2021
Does any one have the Booster cell, can you please take a pic of the fan header on your BC for me?
I think you are asking this because of your header? please roll back to page 228 ish there was someone else that was discussing this, see the subsequence response

cakePlease

Trash Compacter
Jan 27, 2017
Here's mine, from the original Kickstarter batch, never used as I don't dig the aesthetics of it in person & the anodizing colour isn't a 1:1 match with my case.

Can you also send a pic of the fan header on the actual Booster Cell? I just need to see if the tab is large or small? My fans do not work when i plug it into the BC fan header

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Still got no tracking number, my order is queued. #2767-B2

They have already been shipped; we’re sending out the tracking numbers but there are quite many this time, will most likely finish emailing them all tomorrow.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Strange didn't receive any mail. Is that because I have also replacement parts?
Yes, your order was not marked with queued or queued-next right? That means it goes out after Chinese new year. Also, yes exactly, orders with replacements parts and upgrades go out last because they are more tricky (every order consists of different parts and we need to make sure the right stuff gets sent).