• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

Sharknose

Average Stuffer
Jan 4, 2019
Can someone start an public excel sheet to share what parts you use with this case? More important are CPUs, motherboards, RAM, GPU, PSU, coolers, storage type (no. of SSD/M.2). Anything else?
Some folks have listed their build parts in this thread. I've tried to put together a list of 120mm AIOs that might fit Mjolnir:
120mm AIOs for Mjolnir
This is only based on manufacturer's listed sizes (and a couple of confirmed builds). What AIO is compatible with your setup will also depend on things like RAM height, motherboards heatsinks, cabling, etc.

For build part lists, PCPartPicker.com is a great site for sharing your build. Much easier than sharing excel spreadsheets, and can alert you to potential incompatibility issues (but not case-specific size constraints.)

Reactions: cakePlease

the_trev

Caliper Novice
May 25, 2022
Hi!

Any news about individual riser 4.0 shipping? Address updated already. No tracking number nothing.

Thnaks.

You're last unfortunately. After all the cases have been sent out, replacement parts will ship. At this rate you're looking at February, providing factory staff don't go on a national holiday where the entire country shuts down for a few weeks.

Oh wait that does happen

Reactions: rfarmer

cakePlease

Trash Compacter
Jan 27, 2017
Some folks have listed their build parts in this thread. I've tried to put together a list of 120mm AIOs that might fit Mjolnir:
120mm AIOs for Mjolnir
This is only based on manufacturer's listed sizes (and a couple of confirmed builds). What AIO is compatible with your setup will also depend on things like RAM height, motherboards heatsinks, cabling, etc.

For build part lists, PCPartPicker.com is a great site for sharing your build. Much easier than sharing excel spreadsheets, and can alert you to potential incompatibility issues (but not case-specific size constraints.)
I do not see any reference to "MJOLNIR" on PCPartPicker though...

Reactions: Shinken1

Sharknose

Average Stuffer
Jan 4, 2019
I do not see any reference to "MJOLNIR" on PCPartPicker though...
No, The Mjolnir is not listed as a standard case. You can enter it as a "Custom" part. I stand by my recommendation that it is easier to share parts lists using PCPartPicker than it would be to "start an public excel sheet to share what parts you use with this case." If you search "Completed Builds" there are two that are built using Mjolnir: My Wallet Seems to Have a Hole In It and SFF Gaming Build - Genesis M1

PoneG

Average Stuffer
Jun 10, 2022
As covid spreads across china thats the next excuse for delays. Cant wait for a year to have a computer case, no matter how good the looks are. I have a different case now that fits my needs, so i will sell the mjolnir and the custom cables with it, if it ever arrives someday when im old and grey. Maybe my grandchilds want it. But i guess the nvidia ytx 9080 doesnt fit with the 7 slots height

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
As covid spreads across china thats the next excuse for delays. Cant wait for a year to have a computer case, no matter how good the looks are. I have a different case now that fits my needs, so i will sell the mjolnir and the custom cables with it, if it ever arrives someday when im old and grey. Maybe my grandchilds want it. But i guess the nvidia ytx 9080 doesnt fit with the 7 slots height

This affected us in the previous weeks, when the workforce at the factory was 1/3 due to infection. However, many have now returned again because they are no longer sick. I don't have the same insight as for how the workforce with out freight forwarder is, but I haven't heard anything worrying from them either. We don't need a huge workforce to deliver the cases, since everything is already packed. If we had lots of assembly left, that would have been a bigger issue, but we don't.

Artimunor

Caliper Novice
Oct 14, 2021
You're last unfortunately. After all the cases have been sent out, replacement parts will ship. At this rate you're looking at February, providing factory staff don't go on a national holiday where the entire country shuts down for a few weeks.

Oh wait that does happen

does this also apply to Borg + Riser combo order which was made now exactly one year ago?

beerbuddha

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 27, 2021
For those who has custom cables within their case, im going to replace some of my cables that I have previously put in.
My original was modeled over the DAN A4 Case:

1x24p-250mm
1xcpu8p-350mm
2xgpu8p-200mm
1xsata with 2 headers-150mm+150mm

Alex gave measurements of
GPU8p: 65.5 cm
CPU8p: 320 cm
24P - 641 cm

I'm good on the visuals of the GPU + CPU but the 24p mobo...641cm vs 250mm? Im wondering. Also cm vs mm?!?! im uncertain.
Has anyone got their H60 Corsair + custom cables within their case and what kind of measurements are y'all running?

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
For those who has custom cables within their case, im going to replace some of my cables that I have previously put in.
My original was modeled over the DAN A4 Case:

1x24p-250mm
1xcpu8p-350mm
2xgpu8p-200mm
1xsata with 2 headers-150mm+150mm

Alex gave measurements of
GPU8p: 65.5 cm
CPU8p: 320 cm
24P - 641 cm

I'm good on the visuals of the GPU + CPU but the 24p mobo...641cm vs 250mm? Im wondering. Also cm vs mm?!?! im uncertain.
Has anyone got their H60 Corsair + custom cables within their case and what kind of measurements are y'all running?
Have you seen this doc? The 24-pin (flipped PSU) is much shorter than 641cm. Check it out here: https://thor-zone.com/manuals/TZ-MJ1-CC_SF450-600-750_eng.pdf

If you can’t submit that whole doc to a custom cable producer (i.e so they make each cable the perfect length), I think you can submit the measurement based on the longest cable instead. For the 24p it would be 29cm.

beerbuddha

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 27, 2021
Yes I was referring to that documentation.
I guess when I read "minimum required length" for the 24p it was "total required length of all pins combined" ie go buy this amount of wires to make 24p not the actual length of the connector?

runsamok

Average Stuffer
Jul 12, 2021
Yes I was referring to that documentation.
I guess when I read "minimum required length" for the 24p it was "total required length of all pins combined" ie go buy this amount of wires to make 24p not the actual length of the connector?

Yep, that's exactly it. It's the length of wire required to make the cable.

I chose to get rid of the 24 pin cable entirely with a J-Hack M2426 & a 6 wire connection. Amazing little product.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com

I chose to get rid of the 24 pin cable entirely with a J-Hack M2426 & a 6 wire connection. Amazing little product.

That's pretty damn amazing, and there aren't limitations or risks? I.e. replacing so many cables with so few, given something is running at full power.

cakePlease

Trash Compacter
Jan 27, 2017

How does the J-Hack's specifications work if your power draw is more than its boundaries?

Specifications:
  • Total Board Power: 200W
    • 12V – 16A continuous
    • 5V – 6A continuous
    • 3.3V – 6A continuous
Im not sure how a 600/750watt PSU will work with this device.

robbee

King of Cable Management
n3rdware
Bronze Supporter
Sep 24, 2016
How does the J-Hack's specifications work if your power draw is more than its boundaries?

Specifications:
  • Total Board Power: 200W
    • 12V – 16A continuous
    • 5V – 6A continuous
    • 3.3V – 6A continuous
Im not sure how a 600/750watt PSU will work with this device.

You replace only the 24 pin cable, the cpu and pci cables remain in the psu.

cakePlease

Trash Compacter
Jan 27, 2017
Reactions: thelaughingman

runsamok

Average Stuffer
Jul 12, 2021

Norem

Efficiency Noob
Dec 30, 2022
Hi guys, I’m new here and just wanted to share my upcoming Mjolnir build with you.
This will be my first SFF build, so I’m open for every constructive and helpfull advise.

I already have all parts at home (except case and custom cables) and tested them.
My plan is a vertical build with the Borg and the Booster-Cell on top.

MB: Asus ROG Strix X570-I

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900x

RAM: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB (16-19-19-39)

GPU: EVGA RTX 3090 XC3

M.2: Samsung 2TB 990 Pro

PSU: Corsair SF750

AIO: Kraken M22 120

Fans: 2x Noctua NF A12x15 1x A12x25 (all Chromax Black)

CC: ordered white custom cables at pexonpcs.co.uk

Parts are combined from the TZone Homepage, the LTT video and own preferences.
As soon as my case will arrive, I can share some pictures an infos how this build works if somebody is interested.
Looking forward to here your opinions.

@AlexTzone can you maybe give some infos about the Borg? Is there some kind of "manual", how will it work with the cables?
Also can you please clearify, if the additional cases that you talked about, are already included in your list or not?
My order (#2767-B2) is near to the queued ones. If mine is not in the actual shipping round, will it arrive in the week from 9.-13.?
I'm on holiday at Nyköping right now till the 8., after that I have one more week free time, this was planned for the build.
Please don't give me bad news, or i will visit you at my way home and pick one case up from you 😂😊😊

Sorry for this long first post 😊