• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
I hope the team went to beforehand to Systembolaget, otherwise they probably have to go running now to get a bottle of champagne before the shops close.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTzone

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Congrats @AlexTzone. I'm backer number 40, despite backing only 2 mins after you went live. You guys must be bouncing off the walls.

Well done!

Edit: Better get some more stretch goals up :)

Hahah our heart are RACING!! It would be so epic to unlock them all!

Just backed, congratulations on the campaign!!

Thanks so much friend!

The toolkit is now unlocked, lets hope the O2 panel unlocks too! -fingers crossed-

Holding all our thumbs for that to happen!! :) 3 more reviews on the lineup so it's should work out!

I hope the team went to beforehand to Systembolaget, otherwise they probably have to go running now to get a bottle of champagne before the shops close.

But of course!!

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Is it likely that the cooling potential will be improved with larger or more slots?.

Possibly if they are larger :)

Congratulations on 1,000,000 SEK! I hope it holds so that everybody get's their 2nd O2 panel :)

Amazing! Absolutely, just updated the stretch goals pic (now we have unlocked both 1 and 2). It looks like we're on the way to unlocking all four! Just need to get those review units out to the final reviewers.

Congratulations on the campaign, well deserved!!

Thank you very much!!

uber_shnitz

Average Stuffer
Oct 14, 2019
Just saw Optimum Tech's review of the samples and it's looking good so far! Also great news that you're responding & taking in the feedback as it goes that's a real positive.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Well done you! Very excited about this! All the best ahead!

Have to say, this case is a game changer.

Thank you so much friend!!

Just saw Optimum Tech's review of the samples and it's looking good so far! Also great news that you're responding & taking in the feedback as it goes that's a real positive.

Man, he's so damn good at capturing stuff on camera. I'm mesmerized! Absolutely, I want you guys to have the best possible version of MJOLNIR! :)

Not backing but good work lmao.

Thank you friend, I appreciate it!

Excited to be a backer, good luck with the production!

Epic, thanks so much buddy! We'll by the gods make sure the cases are great ?

HottestVapes

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 13, 2018
Well done on the successful campaign, Alex. I've always been a supporter of the case, even gave you some advice and critique regarding one of the early trailers a long time a go on Reddit (which you handled very well and took on board). I won't be backing the Kickstarter since I've settled down with a dual 240mm rad NCase, but I wish your product all the success it deserves.

JDragon

Average Stuffer
Aug 22, 2018
Congratulations on the backing! Ignore those idiots on reddit complaining about the price, some people just can’t accept they’re not the target market for every product.

I’d like to get 2 Mjolnir S with the dual panel sets for both, is there a way to get a discount for that like there is with the Duo/Trinity options?