Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com

DmanX

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 12, 2019
Updated site looks yummy!

----

Might try a CoolTek/Thermolab LP53 with Noctua 92x14mm fan. That should do really well cooling a 65w i9-9900 (non-k)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AlexTzone

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Okay guys, the website is updated (still haven't added the Stealth colors though). Please check it out (clear your cache if you visited it the past 20hours) and let me know if something is strange ?

The main page (thor-zone.com) is not updated yet, we'll do this one last. As long as (thor-zone.com/mini-itx) is fine we can move on and finish the trailer/tutorials.

Last edited:

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
@AlexTzone

can I buy O2 dust filter for the top panel?

You'll get one included. And if we reach the second stretch goal (SEK 1.000.000) we'll include another one. But it's not going to be possible to get an additional one if we don't reach the stretch goal. At least not ATM.

Would dark tinted tempered glass panels be an option in the future?

Would be interesting to look into, but can't make any promises right now ?

Reactions: DmanX

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
For anyone looking for evening TV material.... I am dissappointed you didn't include TheVerge Tweezers in the list of things you need, also your anti-static bracelet looks wrong ;)

Edit: Just finished watching it, nothing to complain about from my end, its very detailed and will probably help with novice(ish) builders.

Reactions: DmanX and AlexTzone

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
For anyone looking for evening TV material.... I am dissappointed you didn't include TheVerge Tweezers in the list of things you need, also your anti-static bracelet looks wrong ;)

Haha lol! What's wrong with the anti-static bracelet?

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Absolutely nothing :) it's a jab at TheVerge again who used a silicone armband as a "antistatic wrist wrap"

HAHA! Got real nervous there when you mentioned Verge ? Re-watched their build yesterday just to make sure I don't do anything stupid myself!

thekinghippo

Average Stuffer
Feb 1, 2019
This isn't a big deal, but I'm a bit anal about keeping things in pristine condition even where it doesn't matter. It looks like the fan screws scratch the mounting rail during assembly. Is it possible rubber washers would prevent this?

Solo

King of Cable Management
Nov 18, 2017
This isn't a big deal, but I'm a bit anal about keeping things in pristine condition even where it doesn't matter. It looks like the fan screws scratch the mounting rail during assembly. Is it possible rubber washers would prevent this?

Thin nylon washers.

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
This is the best indie case ever created.

That means a lot man, thank you!

Those scratches were caused by Noctuas self-tapping screws (which can be screwed in without leaving marks, but I was a bit reckless the first time). Radiator screws (included with the case) have not caused these problems. You still see scratches on the radiator side, but those come from Noctuas screws as well.

If using self-tapping screws, make sure that you align the rail edges with the threads (otherwise the screws will cut / scratch them).

keepcoding

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 16, 2019
blog.keepcoding.ch
Okay guys, the website is updated (still haven't added the Stealth colors though). Please check it out (clear your cache if you visited it the past 20hours) and let me know if something is strange ?

The main page (thor-zone.com) is not updated yet, we'll do this one last. As long as (thor-zone.com/mini-itx) is fine we can move on and finish the trailer/tutorials.
The stealth color option does not show on the website when I click on it...