• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

turboleak

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 8, 2019

The case is indeed something to behold. It feels super hyper premium, really beautiful.

It will unfortunately stay unused for a couple of months waiting for the release of an hypotetical 5090 and 9950X3D. So I guess I will be building my system only around Christmas time.

The case arrived undamaged, everything in it's place, no scratches, just perfect.

After trying to take the bowels out from the shell I do have a recomendation: you should look at a way of not scratching the inside of the case when sliding the interior in/out. Maybe a bit of dry lubricant or some telfon inserts. It's very very easy to scartch it when taking it out because the tolerances between the parts are tight and it's metal with metal.
Another suggestion would be to add a sticker to the lock mechanism for dumbasses like me that have no clue how things work. I lost like 1 minute trying to figure out how to pull the case apart. One of those stickers that you remove on first use, and also a warning sticker to do it carefully to not scratch.

note: no case was scratched to take these photos. No need to call social security services on me.

Last edited:

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com

The case is indeed something to behold. It feels super hyper premium, really beautiful.

It will unfortunately stay unused for a couple of months waiting for the release of an hypotetical 5090 and 9950X3D. So I guess I will be building my system only around Christmas time.

The case arrived undamaged, everything in it's place, no scratches, just perfect.

After trying to take the bowels out from the shell I do have a recomendation: you should look at a way of not scratching the inside of the case when sliding the interior in/out. Maybe a bit of dry lubricant or some telfon inserts. It's very very easy to scartch it when taking it out because the tolerances between the parts are tight and it's metal with metal.
Another suggestion would be to add a sticker to the lock mechanism for dumbasses like me that have no clue how things work. I lost like 1 minute trying to figure out how to pull the case apart. One of those stickers that you remove on first use, and also a warning sticker to do it carefully to not scratch.

note: no case was scratched to take these photos. No need to call social security services on me.

Thank you for the super detailed unboxing, can’t wait to see your build 😍 So happy to hear that you like the case!!

Reactions: turboleak

zwibbel

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Aug 5, 2024
Hi, I'm sure the same thing will happen to me as happened to the fellow above me, but I haven't got any tracking info yet either, still in state "Queued". 🙃

chrisR

Cable Smoosher
Aug 1, 2021
Mine still shows queued as well. @AlexTzone I believe the July 13th update said they'd ship out "over the next 3-4 weeks". Given this is week 4, can we get any clarification on how the shipping process is going? I'm probably at the very tail end (and that's fine) but would love to here confirmation the timeline is going as expected.

Reactions: zwibbel and Damxim

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
We will finish shipping all of the remaining orders next week and the week after that :)

Snowflake

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Aug 9, 2024
May I ask here if anyone is wanting to buy my Nano S?
New here so was not sure if it was appropriate. Before I just throw it to the eBay masses, who won't appreciate it, I wanted to see if anyone was deterred by possible long production/shipping times.

Nano S Graphite, Walnut front, Asetek cooler, with handles.

Selling for personal issue was stoked about the case.

Reactions: kuj0

cakePlease

Trash Compacter
Jan 27, 2017
May I ask here if anyone is wanting to buy my Nano S?
New here so was not sure if it was appropriate. Before I just throw it to the eBay masses, who won't appreciate it, I wanted to see if anyone was deterred by possible long production/shipping times.

Nano S Graphite, Walnut front, Asetek cooler, with handles.

Selling for personal issue was stoked about the case.
Where are you located?

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Congrats! I got mine and it's phenomenal! Any updates on NANOQ R custom loop (dual rad)?

So stoked to hear that!! Ahanix in the SffHub discord channel did a tripple rad loop, and another guy did a dual rad loop. There's also another tripple rad loop in the works by a guy called Amir :)