AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Alex what is new accurate ETA on SHipping date for Carbon ???? realistic please

Hi, have you had time to look at our update here: thor-zone.com/mini-itx/nanoq/updates/ I explain what is happening now and when it’s realistic that shipping will begin.

ps. Please pay the lightrays today if you still need them, because there are many customers that want to have them 😅

LanceL

Chassis Packer
Jun 9, 2017
Hi, have you had time to look at our update here: thor-zone.com/mini-itx/nanoq/updates/ I explain what is happening now and when it’s realistic that shipping will begin.

ps. Please pay the lightrays today if you still need them, because there are many customers that want to have them 😅
i received no email and nothing of where or how to pay light rays ? and when i log in to my order it says light rays added then another line lightrays removed....so where and how to pay for them ?

You posted at 6 PM and i just arrived at my destination travelling so no chance to read or react before now, further i still dont see where to pay them , i also did not receive any email about it earlier (searched my email)

Last edited:

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
i received no email and nothing of where or how to pay light rays ? and when i log in to my order it says light rays added then another line lightrays removed....so where and how to pay for them ?

You posted at 6 PM and i just arrived at my destination travelling so no chance to read or react before now, further i still dont see where to pay them , i also did not receive any email about it earlier (searched my email)

I've re-added them and clicked so you should receive a notification to your gmail, please let me know as soon as you see this :)

kivu8

What's an ITX?
New User
Jun 12, 2024

But you first get on the forum to ask for updates (and wait for reply) instead of going on the updates page and look for yourself? Well Done :D