• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

rudy44

Average Stuffer
Aug 31, 2017
Hi @AlexTzone , I'm still waiting for replacement parts for my first batch case, and the BORG+riser. Will I get it by this year? I might need an address change if not.

Bumfezzler

Caliper Novice
Oct 23, 2021
Hoping the next batch gets sent out soon. Just moved and my temp/makeshift home office doesn't have room for the full tower case I crammed into it.

the_trev

Caliper Novice
May 25, 2022
This shipping process is absolutely the most frustrating part of thing whole ordeal. I know I should be just ignoring any claims Alex makes, but now I know my stuff is just waiting to be sent but having no idea when it's going to be sent, it's a horrible feeling.

For anyone watching this thread but not Twitter, Alex has said that the packages with Borgs are starting to be sent out soon. Shipments are being sent out at a frequency of 7-10 days rather than 2-3 days - as is tradition to multiply Alex's claims by 3 to get an accurate timeframe - so this is probably the last one that people receive before Christmas. Still haven't received mine because I'm one of the unfortunate people who added more items to the base kit (extra front, o2 and side panels). I've lost count of the amount of people who have suggested to open up shipping plans to people, but here we are again, guessing when our packages are arriving.

I expect nothing and I'm still let down

OshanTama

Cable Smoosher
May 21, 2021
I placed an order in June 2020 (not KS). I received the product in June 2021, but it was defective. I inquired at Thorzone and they replied to me, 'get all replacement parts out real soon, approximately beginning of August', but there was no response after that, and it's already been 1 year and 6 months since I left it in the garage.

PoneG

Average Stuffer
Jun 10, 2022
This shipping process is absolutely the most frustrating part of thing whole ordeal. I know I should be just ignoring any claims Alex makes, but now I know my stuff is just waiting to be sent but having no idea when it's going to be sent, it's a horrible feeling.

For anyone watching this thread but not Twitter, Alex has said that the packages with Borgs are starting to be sent out soon. Shipments are being sent out at a frequency of 7-10 days rather than 2-3 days - as is tradition to multiply Alex's claims by 3 to get an accurate timeframe - so this is probably the last one that people receive before Christmas. Still haven't received mine because I'm one of the unfortunate people who added more items to the base kit (extra front, o2 and side panels). I've lost count of the amount of people who have suggested to open up shipping plans to people, but here we are again, guessing when our packages are arriving.

Same as for me: you pay the most money to get the last package. Awesome

Acen

Average Stuffer
Jun 8, 2020
It is now a year and 5 days since I ordered a single PCIE riser 4.0 🎉. End of january I want a refund.

February the 1st, I received this answer :

"Heey! The pre-orders have a 14-days cancellation since every part is made-to-order (it's a non-stock product) and your addon is now set for production. It's possible to sell your addon to someone else, or sell them the addon once you get it. So sorry to give you such news :/"

Just cut the bs, give me my money back and you'll never hear me again.

And please, stop making business in this forum.

Stop making business at all.

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com

Same as for me: you pay the most money to get the last package. Awesome

I know it's extremely frustrating, but at this point changing anything will just cause more delays and potentially be risky. The way I see it, all MJOLNIRs are assembled and are being shipped (40% done so far from the latest batch). At this point, in a couple more shipping rounds all will be shipped, I'd rather continue and get it done rather than to try something new in this last step. Maybe it would work out better, or maybe something goes very wrong; if we continue like we've done the last weeks at least we know to a high certainty things will go well (even if its frustratingly slow).

Example: a nightmare scenario would be to ship all cases at once and something happens to the truck that is transporting them to our freight forwarder, I don't know how we would solve such a tragic situation. Another risk is that if we ship to many different bundles at once, they will get mixed up at our freight forwarder, so people will not receive the orders they've pre-ordered.

The method we use now (shipping 100-200 each time) is slow but quite safe.

After this is done, we'll go over everything we've done so far in THOR ZONE and see how we must improve. I mean, I'm definitely not happy with how we do certain things. But to be realistic, in order to make a significant improvement we will need to do it right from the beginning. Today, while I think it's awesome that there are thousands of people in the world who use MJOLNIR as their daily driver, I've mostly ignored the need to stop -> evaluate -> improve...and once this batch is fully shipped that's exactly what we'll do.

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

cakePlease

Trash Compacter
Jan 27, 2017
Can someone start an public excel sheet to share what parts you use with this case? More important are CPUs, motherboards, RAM, GPU, PSU, coolers, storage type (no. of SSD/M.2). Anything else?

Last edited:

runsamok

Average Stuffer
Jul 12, 2021
However, I know there's something we can do. I'll make list of the shipping queue where you can see where your order is :)
Alex, what good is this? What concerns are meant to be assuaged by this list? This isn't transparency, it's theater. There's nothing here that tells me anything really about when I'm going to see my purchases. I can see that my order is on the list, but I have no idea how many cycles it'll take, nor when those cycles will take place.
I know it's extremely frustrating, but at this point changing anything will just cause more delays and potentially be risky. The way I see it, all MJOLNIRs are assembled and are being shipped (40% done so far from the latest batch). At this point, in a couple more shipping rounds all will be shipped, I'd rather continue and get it done rather than to try something new in this last step. Maybe it would work out better, or maybe something goes very wrong; if we continue like we've done the last weeks at least we know to a high certainty things will go well (even if its frustratingly slow).
Please, after this round of orders, find a new shipping solution. There's no excuse for shipping of only ~1000 units of product to take literally months, especially since you keep reiterating that production has been finished for some time now. I don't care if YOU or your shipping lackeys have my stuff, I care about ME having MY stuff, that I paid you for over a year ago.

Your whole shipping process has been a gong show & inexcusable since the first Kickstarter batch. Years later, nothing has changed.
Example: a nightmare scenario would be to ship all cases at once and something happens to the truck that is transporting them to our freight forwarder, I don't know how we would solve such a tragic situation.
The same way every catastrophic failure in shipping is handled by any competent outfit: with insurance & appropriately written contracts.
Another risk is that if we ship to many different bundles at once, they will get mixed up at our freight forwarder, so people will not receive the orders they've pre-ordered.
Why do you insist on using the world's worst & slowest freight forwarder? They can't deal with more than one SKU at a time & take an intolerable amount of time to supply tracking numbers. Yet, here we are, multiple batches on & they're still doing the same terrible job.
The method we use now (shipping 100-200 each time) is slow but quite safe.
It's only "safer" because it doesn't overwhelm your choice of freight forwarders, as that seems to be the limit of their competency.

Sharknose

Average Stuffer
Jan 4, 2019
Another question, anyone try fitting an HDPlex 400watt in this case?
Folks have discussed it, but I haven't seen an actual build with one. You would have to get creative with mounting the HDPlex as it is 160mm long. This would be simpler in an air-cooled build than it would in a build with an AIO. But we've seen lots of creative SFF builds here, so (almost) anything is possible. All depends on what other components you plan on having in your build.