• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
We’re going with either DHL or UPS for air and they require a phone number, so please add one :)
DHL EXPRESS PLEASE DHL EXPRESS!!! They are the gold standard in international shipping!! Every package I've got from China has come in 4 days DHL Express. My FormD T1 was shipped DHL Express and got to me in perfect condition in 4 days!!! DHL Express FTW!!!!!

mxlllw

Efficiency Noob
Apr 1, 2021
I am always amazed about how little people care about how China treats its people and the environment. All the "rich customer" seems to care about is the quality of the final product and the price, everything else is negligible.
Better value because more money goes to the workers (fair pay) and more strict rules apply for factories in Europe regarding pollution.

Oh, my... Oh, my... Oh, my...
There is no point in arguing, and I don’t want to argue with you.
There is an old Chinese saying “To see is to believe.” and Welcome to China,look at the facts and the truth

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
The louqe cobalt gen 4 riser cable is 100% legit. I've been using it in my FormD T1. If anyone wants a gen 4 cable for their Mjolnir I highly reccomend it! Not only is it gen 4 stable, but it is super flexible and easy to route around in your case! In case anyone was on the fence about it, I took the risk for you and yes it works!

LeonM

Cable Smoosher
May 4, 2018
Im really excited to get the case finally. I was part of the first batch of pre-order.

For RTX 3080 and 3090, EVGA XC3 series is the only card that can fit this case right? How about the ASUS TUF 3080?

Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: AlexTzone

uber_shnitz

Average Stuffer
Oct 14, 2019
Im really excited to get the case finally. I was part of the first batch of pre-order.

For RTX 3080 and 3090, EVGA XC3 series is the only card that can fit this case right? How about the ASUS TUF 3080?

Thanks!
The XC3 and the reference Nvidia 3080s are the only ones that fit last I checked (<51mm in thickness). The Asus TUF is 51.7mm so you might be able to wiggle it in but it doesn't officially fit.

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
All the blower cards also fit and work great with some undervolting. Sure they are louder but I couldn’t tell so much difference when using the RTX3090 (blower) and a couple of NC-headphones.

Reactions: smallfx

Phaerim

Chassis Packer
Mar 26, 2021
What do you mean by blower ? there are no other blower 3090 than the FE one right ? but is is 3 slots so to big no ?

Kylenol

Chassis Packer
Nov 15, 2019
So in the link I received to confirm my phone number, it says it can't find my order number. When I look at my order summary it has the correct phone number and address. Should I still be concerned if the order confirmation page says it can't find my order? I got my confirmation email on June 9 2020.

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
The blower-style RTX 3090's I'm aware of are:
  • Gigabyte rtx 3090 turbo
  • Asus rtx 3090 turbo

FYI

• Sad

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
If you can get one. All blower RTX 3090 are discontinued already, but RTX 3080 blowers still exist.

FYI

Dang it, let’s hope they come out again once the GPU stock-mess clears up...

So in the link I received to confirm my phone number, it says it can't find my order number. When I look at my order summary it has the correct phone number and address. Should I still be concerned if the order confirmation page says it can't find my order? I got my confirmation email on June 9 2020.

Have you tried writing your order number like this: #0000-B1 (I.e. your order number including the # and -B1)? 😄 Also, use the same email on which you got the confirmation. If it still doesn’t work please send us an email and we’ll sort out the login details.

Reactions: smallfx and Kylenol

smallfx

Average Stuffer
Apr 20, 2020
Its Happening The Office GIF by NBC

Kylenol

Chassis Packer
Nov 15, 2019
Dang it, let’s hope they come out again once the GPU stock-mess clears up...

Have you tried writing your order number like this: #0000-B1 (I.e. your order number including the # and -B1)? 😄 Also, use the same email on which you got the confirmation. If it still doesn’t work please send us an email and we’ll sort out the login details.
My bad, I forgot to put the number sign. Thanks tho.

• Love

wolfatpno

Cable-Tie Ninja
Sep 8, 2018
Korean ups made a wrong record on my package and I lost 100 dollars. They admitted their mistake but refused to compensate. I can't trust them.

Phnx

Chassis Packer
Jun 10, 2020
Ngl, it feels pretty wrong that batch 1 people receives it the same time as kickstarter backers. Now with the separated shipping, looks to be some percentage of batch 1 will even receive before kickstarter backers.
Agree. Straight up lying in Kickstarter, it was supposed to be "6 months before non-backers" which is clearly not true anymore.

For_Science

Master of Cramming
Feb 16, 2018
Ngl, it feels pretty wrong that batch 1 people receives it the same time as kickstarter backers. Now with the separated shipping, looks to be some percentage of batch 1 will even receive before kickstarter backers.
There is of course a non-zero chance that the negotiations with the couriers take so long that the dark/steel colors actually finish before they get a deal. Of course even in this scenario the batch 1 people receive their case at the same time as kickstarter backers instead of 6 months delay.