• RGB Version (No controller) - 319 USD

Votes: 63 9.7%
  • RGB Version (With controller) - 349 USD

Votes: 104 16.0%

• Total voters

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
Mini-rant: maybe I’m missing something but who on earth came with RGB-header connectors on motherboards? Plugging the LED strips the wrong way around would short VCC to ground and damage them. Why make a connector that can be plugged in both ways?? **DuPont connectors trying to keep up with the cool dual-orientation USB-C boys**

Bernie Sanders GIF by MSNBC
Lol that's probably why DRGB (ARGB) headers are 3 pin with a space in between, so it can only go one way. Yeah the OG rgb headers aren't keyed and are dumb!

Hami1tonian

Cable Smoosher
Jan 3, 2021
I’d really want to, just a bit afraid. For me (and probably many others), this case has magic that is incomparable to a mesh case or something similar. I’m a bit worried this magic may get little attention?
I believe most (potential) customers of mjolnir understand what they are going for. Also it might a good opportunity for future and previous customers to see how much mjolnir has improved both in terms of quality and performance over time. To me I learnt about this case only because of his videos and I bought it anyways despite the shortcomings he mentioned. Sacrifice has to be made for the aesthetics and the margin of tolerance for that is different for everyone. I am sure he will understand, or at least explain the choices made for this case.

Hami1tonian

Cable Smoosher
Jan 3, 2021
I’d really want to, just a bit afraid. For me (and probably many others), this case has magic that is incomparable to a mesh case or something similar. I’m a bit worried this magic may get little attention?
Also I just thought he might be able to give us customers some insight on how to configure this case to strike a balance between performance, thermals, acoustics, etc. since I have very little experience building in SFF cases (NZXT H1, way easier I presume)

• Love
Reactions: uber_shnitz

AlexTzone

I design minimalistic – but not boring – PC stuff
Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
Pretty cool, the first cases went out today! 😄

We're still finalizing shipping to big regions like US, Canada, Australia, Europe, etc. China, Hong Kong and Taiwan could be solved instantly though. Peeps from Taiwan, PLEASE send us an EMAIL ASAP! We need som extra info in order to send your cases.

YdderMkIV

Chassis Packer
Mar 10, 2020

We're still finalizing shipping to big regions like US, Canada, Australia, Europe, etc. China, Hong Kong and Taiwan could be solved instantly though. Peeps from Taiwan, PLEASE send us an EMAIL ASAP! We need som extra info in order to send your cases.
I am assuming it is the "Dark" that have started going out before the others? Out of curiousity what is the status of the other two colorways?

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
I am assuming it is the "Dark" that have started going out before the others? Out of curiousity what is the status of the other two colorways?

Stealth is finished already, so that's the one we're starting to ship now. I've asked the factory to share pics from Dark and Steel process now :)

ARC1T3CT

Trash Compacter
Aug 27, 2018

I was wondering, where does the extra O2 panel fit in the packaging? Does it go inside the case somehow?

also, will you be sending out emails with DHL tracking when you eventually ship?

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com
I was wondering, where does the extra O2 panel fit in the packaging? Does it go inside the case somehow?

also, will you be sending out emails with DHL tracking when you eventually ship?

Heey it's located here:

I.e. underneath the case and the default O2 panel 😄

Yes we'll send it over the email :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ARC1T3CT

AlexTzone

Original poster
THOR ZONE
Silver Supporter
Sep 23, 2017
thor-zone.com

They are on the loose.

Absolutely insane!! I think the defect the guy noticed is just some glue residue right above where the magnets sit (sometimes the glue may slip out when we sqeeze down the magnets). Using a bit of rubbing alcohol will get it off :)

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
Does anyone have measurements for custom PSU cables yet? I was hoping to order some as soon as possible.
I ordered customs from pslate for my formD t1 and am going to use them in my mjolnir, they appear like they'll fit judging by the similar case orientations, but I'll let you know I'd they work when I get my mjolnir!

Reactions: abdulla