Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

griever

Average Stuffer
Apr 30, 2019
you should have re-read first post

as an C8I advocate I agree on the compatibility issues - it's a lot more thoughts / modding involved. though I do find the extra temp sensor header (2) and flow header useful, thus I don't need a QUADRO like most SFF WC-ers. And having both M.2 easily accessible via the SO.DIMM card does provide some convenience over the back-mounting one. In total most people should just get a B550i Aorus AND a QUADRO if they are into WC LOL

Oh dear, I've perused this thread so many times and somehow I missed that. egg on my face. Ok, mistakes made. It's 6 hours past my bedtime and that's the excuse I'm sticking with.

Thanks for reading for me @thelaughingman ! lol

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
you should have re-read first post

as an C8I advocate I agree on the compatibility issues - it's a lot more thoughts / modding involved. though I do find the extra temp sensor header (2) and flow header useful, thus I don't need a QUADRO like most SFF WC-ers. And having both M.2 easily accessible via the SO.DIMM card does provide some convenience over the back-mounting one. In total most people should just get a B550i Aorus AND a QUADRO if they are into WC LOL
But without the Quadro you can't use Aquasuite! That's the main benefit, not the headers themselves. Aquasuite is fantastic.

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
But without the Quadro you can't use Aquasuite! That's the main benefit, not the headers themselves. Aquasuite is fantastic.
But I prefer BIOS settings haha having said that I do have a QUADRO in a closet and not activated yet for a rainy day 😁

Now back to the regular Meshlicious contents!

Barracuda727

Average Stuffer
May 27, 2018
Hy, I have a few questions, do u guys made another version SSUPD Meshlicious V2 or some in 2022 or 2023 with PCIe. 5.0 riser for MBO and GPUs and do u have some predicts when we can see another version or some other case from SSUPD, any new for new materials, 2022 is knocking on door,thx

Barracuda727

Average Stuffer
May 27, 2018
Any news about new model maybe in 2022 ,Meshlicous V2 or something, Dan Cases is producting Dan case B4-SFX its really similar to SSUPD but only 12.2 L....

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

2021-12-01: Time for big update to the design,Less Mesh + More Airflow = More Delicious​

Can't say much about the product atm, NDA and stuff. TLDR, a lot of stuff had to happened in the background, so now I can make a better one 😛

Also feel free to join the Discord server as well, it's faster for me to answer on Discord.

Last edited:

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
Oooh, this sounds intriguing. "Less mesh" is immediately a bit scary (as that is one of the best traits of the Meshlicious), but Streacom has made a lot of excellent cases with zero mesh, so there's still room for excellence in that direction as well :D

Reactions: thelaughingman

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Oooh, this sounds intriguing. "Less mesh" is immediately a bit scary (as that is one of the best traits of the Meshlicious), but Streacom has made a lot of excellent cases with zero mesh, so there's still room for excellence in that direction as well :D

Less Mesh + Better Airflow = More Delicious

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
If you guys have suggestions for deisgn and hardware changes, I might be able to squeeze it in last minute.

Last edited:

ikjadoon

Chassis Packer
Dec 23, 2017
Dual radiator support, almost essential with todays power hungry components.
Yes! I assume dual 2x280mm would take too much space, but maybe easier support for smaller rads? I don’t know what can be done but just adding a vote.

One minor thing I’d wished for: clarity on the product pages, e.g., no SKUs support 2x 120mm rads nor horizontally mounted GPUs out of the box, so remember to grab those before you build.

biopunk

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 24, 2020
If the new version would be 14L+, it can fit 2x 280mm rads. The side rad doesn't have to be 280 GTS, you can go with 280 GTS + XR5 280 or 2x XR5 280. If it's going to be smaller, I'd settle for 280 XR5 + 240 XR5.