Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

griever

Average Stuffer
Apr 30, 2019
59
14
you should have re-read first post




as an C8I advocate I agree on the compatibility issues - it's a lot more thoughts / modding involved. though I do find the extra temp sensor header (2) and flow header useful, thus I don't need a QUADRO like most SFF WC-ers. And having both M.2 easily accessible via the SO.DIMM card does provide some convenience over the back-mounting one. In total most people should just get a B550i Aorus AND a QUADRO if they are into WC LOL

Oh dear, I've perused this thread so many times and somehow I missed that. egg on my face. Ok, mistakes made. It's 6 hours past my bedtime and that's the excuse I'm sticking with.

Thanks for reading for me @thelaughingman ! lol
 

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
2,195
2,212
Norway
you should have re-read first post




as an C8I advocate I agree on the compatibility issues - it's a lot more thoughts / modding involved. though I do find the extra temp sensor header (2) and flow header useful, thus I don't need a QUADRO like most SFF WC-ers. And having both M.2 easily accessible via the SO.DIMM card does provide some convenience over the back-mounting one. In total most people should just get a B550i Aorus AND a QUADRO if they are into WC LOL
But without the Quadro you can't use Aquasuite! That's the main benefit, not the headers themselves. Aquasuite is fantastic.
 

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
1,410
1,564
But without the Quadro you can't use Aquasuite! That's the main benefit, not the headers themselves. Aquasuite is fantastic.
But I prefer BIOS settings haha having said that I do have a QUADRO in a closet and not activated yet for a rainy day 😁

Now back to the regular Meshlicious contents!
 

Barracuda727

Average Stuffer
May 27, 2018
67
10
Hy, I have a few questions, do u guys made another version SSUPD Meshlicious V2 or some in 2022 or 2023 with PCIe. 5.0 riser for MBO and GPUs and do u have some predicts when we can see another version or some other case from SSUPD, any new for new materials, 2022 is knocking on door,thx
 

Barracuda727

Average Stuffer
May 27, 2018
67
10
Any news about new model maybe in 2022 ,Meshlicous V2 or something, Dan Cases is producting Dan case B4-SFX its really similar to SSUPD but only 12.2 L....
 

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
2,195
2,212
Norway
Oooh, this sounds intriguing. "Less mesh" is immediately a bit scary (as that is one of the best traits of the Meshlicious), but Streacom has made a lot of excellent cases with zero mesh, so there's still room for excellence in that direction as well :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: thelaughingman

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Feb 23, 2015
2,131
10,697
USA
Oooh, this sounds intriguing. "Less mesh" is immediately a bit scary (as that is one of the best traits of the Meshlicious), but Streacom has made a lot of excellent cases with zero mesh, so there's still room for excellence in that direction as well :D

Less Mesh + Better Airflow = More Delicious
 

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Feb 23, 2015
2,131
10,697
USA
If you guys have suggestions for deisgn and hardware changes, I might be able to squeeze it in last minute.
 
Last edited:

ikjadoon

Chassis Packer
Dec 23, 2017
18
14
Dual radiator support, almost essential with todays power hungry components.
Yes! I assume dual 2x280mm would take too much space, but maybe easier support for smaller rads? I don’t know what can be done but just adding a vote.

One minor thing I’d wished for: clarity on the product pages, e.g., no SKUs support 2x 120mm rads nor horizontally mounted GPUs out of the box, so remember to grab those before you build.
 

biopunk

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 24, 2020
245
355
UK
If the new version would be 14L+, it can fit 2x 280mm rads. The side rad doesn't have to be 280 GTS, you can go with 280 GTS + XR5 280 or 2x XR5 280. If it's going to be smaller, I'd settle for 280 XR5 + 240 XR5.