Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

Dawelio

Awesomeness
SFFn Staff
Dec 17, 2017
My understanding is that with cases like the T1 and Meshlicious, the mesh is the filter, rather than having a grid of hole punches and then an additional fine mesh filter.

The thinking is that it reduces cost, side panel thickness, and aids in creating a nice, simple, clean look that multiple layers wouldn't be able to replicate.

What do you mean by that exactly? Could you elaborate on that?

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Somethings happening.

Really hoping this ain't some April Fools joke or something.

Last edited:

robojim

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 18, 2020
The gift makes me think a giveaway is scheduled which might be an indicator that things should be in the warehouses soon? A couch I ordered recently finally arrived in the US too 😛

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
The gift makes me think a giveaway is scheduled which might be an indicator that things should be in the warehouses soon? A couch I ordered recently finally arrived in the US too 😛
If I remember right, a user posted about a shipment from Lian Li to Newegg arriving at the Port Of LA recently.

That said, not sure how far off that pins the Meshlicious in terms of finally being available.

Batch 2 is also too far away. I hope they can get another boat or just end up shipping direct to customers.

sunjizzle

What's an ITX?
New User
Jul 22, 2020
Long time lurker, first time poster. Could GPUs taller than 155mm fit if a slimline radiator and slim fans are used in lieu of thicker rad and fans. Say for example the accumulative thickness of the slim setup is 48mm as opposed to 63mm thick for the regular setup (e.g. Arctic Liquid Freezer II)

Recently discovered the GPU I waited several months to receive doesn't fit in my T1 and the meshilicious has caught my eye and I think it can work.

Firebear

Trash Compacter
Oct 17, 2019
If we are lucky, the Suez Canal blockage won't delay it any further as it is most likely that the amount of ships going through now will have to queue at the harbours so it will take around 10 weeks until everything is back to normal from what I have heard in the news.

Onus

Caliper Novice
Jan 2, 2021
Probably August.
So importing it via NewEgg and MyUS to Germany would be the best Solution to get it till June?

It wouldnt be that expensive and i would have it but does anyone know how big manufacturing issues on the first batch were?
just to know to what % im totally screwed if anything goes wrong

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
So importing it via NewEgg and MyUS to Germany would be the best Solution to get it till June?

It wouldnt be that expensive and i would have it but does anyone know how big manufacturing issues on the first batch were?
just to know to what % im totally screwed if anything goes wrong
Nobody but reviewers and influencers have gotten their cases so far. It's all been delayed.

Reactions: futurewau