Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

futurewau

Average Stuffer
Sep 20, 2019
I can't confirm a date yet, right now, containers are just sitting at port waiting for delayed ship to arrive.

Ships drop off stuff at LA, then return to China to pick up.

If the ship is late dropping off at LA due to congestion and lack of work force, it's late in pick up. So congestion at LA creates delay both ways.
PLEASE tell us on what websites the case will be available in germany.

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
Shame that all the hype for this case seems to have died away when they unceremoniously dropped the delays on everyone.

No PR moves or anything to even soften the blow since, just advertising the case as usual.

biopunk

Airflow Optimizer
Sep 24, 2020
Shame that all the hype for this case seems to have died away when they unceremoniously dropped the delays on everyone.

No PR moves or anything to even soften the blow since, just advertising the case as usual.
It's sad but what could've they done about the congestion?
As an enthusiast, I would've gladly paid for express shipping directly from China if that was an option (W360 pls 🙂), but I can imagine that most of the mainstream consumers would prefer to wait longer just to have free domestic shipping.

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
As an enthusiast, I would've gladly paid for express shipping directly from China if that was an option (W360 pls 🙂), but I can imagine that most of the mainstream consumers would prefer to wait longer just to have free domestic shipping.

I've said that from the begining, W360 quoted around 60$ to ship it from China, I would pay that in a heartbeat, but for some reason they didn't want to do it.

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020
I’m already going to get raped for shipping from the US to Canada most likely , rates are stupid right now

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
PLEASE tell us on what websites the case will be available in germany.

CaseKing.

We don't control when and others ship. So no ETA.

Since shipping is insanely expensive right now (3-5x more expensive), some vendors have containers waiting for other stuff. Production and shipping delay is the norm for almost a year now, so we just don't know.

Reactions: futurewau

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

I've said that from the begining, W360 quoted around 60$ to ship it from China, I would pay that in a heartbeat, but for some reason they didn't want to do it.

I’m already going to get raped for shipping from the US to Canada most likely , rates are stupid right now

In order to make the product more available in the long term, we have to work with third party sellers.

Part of the deal is that they get to ship first, so when their shipments are delayed, we have to wait fo them.

For the sake of long term global availability, we just can't go direct right now.

Can't control what we can't control. There are contracts and penalties in the way.

TonnyZzzzz

Case Bender
New User
Jun 28, 2020
Shipping region question: Since all the cases are made in China, why we are not available to order directly in China?
I will be back in China months later but there is no way to order the case from China that made in China. The shipping cost will be reduced a lot this way.
Also the Formd-T1 has the same ordering problem from China.
But I saw there is Chinese in the ssupd assemble manual, not sure if it will be changed in the future.

futurewau

Average Stuffer
Sep 20, 2019
In order to make the product more available in the long term, we have to work with third party sellers.

Part of the deal is that they get to ship first, so when their shipments are delayed, we have to wait fo them.

For the sake of long term global availability, we just can't go direct right now.

Can't control what we can't control. There are contracts and penalties in the way.
CaseKing.

We don't control when and others ship. So no ETA.

Since shipping is insanely expensive right now (3-5x more expensive), some vendors have containers waiting for other stuff. Production and shipping delay is the norm for almost a year now, so we just don't know.
Thanks for the update and transparency, I appreciate it! I cancelled my newegg preorder because it would be easier to just buy it in germany directly and not have it ship from us to europe via a third party company.

Reactions: Sahaj and robojim

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Shipping region question: Since all the cases are made in China, why we are not available to order directly in China?
I will be back in China months later but there is no way to order the case from China that made in China. The shipping cost will be reduced a lot this way.
Also the Formd-T1 has the same ordering problem from China.
But I saw there is Chinese in the ssupd assemble manual, not sure if it will be changed in the future.

The product is back ordered, and we have a first come first serve list for the product.

If your regional seller order first, they get it first and unfortunately China’s sellers ordered last, so China is basically near last on the list.

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020
Not connecting the front I/O, and just tucking away the cables behind the connectors? That's cheating.
I usually never hook up the front I/O audio as it’s ugly especially on the board he is using and I never use it , but everything else I hook up!

Qu1ckset

Cable-Tie Ninja
Feb 9, 2020

I already knew I was going to get hit with shipping when I got my buddy in the US to order it , price you out when you are impatient haha , look forward to getting the case tho!

Paragon

Chassis Packer
Jan 10, 2021
I already knew I was going to get hit with shipping when I got my buddy in the US to order it , price you out when you are impatient haha , look forward to getting the case tho!

If you are in Canada I would suggest looking into self-clearing your package to save some money. You can do it at a CBSA and there is usually no one in line. UPS and FedEx are notorious for slapping you with "brokerage fees".