Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
So I am hearing rumors that Mesh-Licious might be available before the end of the year (2020)...?

Possible announcement / information Thanksgiving week...?

Excited...?!?

EDIT TO ADD:

Well, looks like I got my wires crossed, I thought the convo I was having on Discord was regarding Mesh-Licious, but it was actually the 280 variant of the EK-AIO that is supposed to be announced / released (?) next week...

My bad...!

Back to the Eternal Wait...!

Hopefully H280 / Mesh-Licious will be available for purchase by end users before my birthday in April...?!?

Last edited:

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
Any chance for another reseller in EU other than Caseking? No offense, but they're on the same level as Alternate in Europe, uber expensive compared to some other places so I would assume they would likely up the price to increase their profit.

Marvelm

Cable-Tie Ninja
Oct 20, 2017
Also one thing I was wondering. Why the decision to place the GPU on the right side (facing the front of the case)? The usual placement traditionally, even for the sandwich cases, has been the left side for the GPU being the more 'presentable' side. Perhaps there are some factors that I'm not considering but seems like both configurations are easily doable.

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Spoke to Optimumtech, he will try and get the video up last week of Dec.

I will share more info next week.

A video with the Crosshair VIII Impact mDTX mobo & the Bitspower monoblock (cooling the CPU & VRMs) for the same, that would be really cool...!

But I would guess he would do an AIO for the CPU / air-cooled (AIB?) GPU build for an initial video...?

Excited for more info...!

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Also one thing I was wondering. Why the decision to place the GPU on the right side (facing the front of the case)? The usual placement traditionally, even for the sandwich cases, has been the left side for the GPU being the more 'presentable' side. Perhaps there are some factors that I'm not considering but seems like both configurations are easily doable.

Maybe to not have an inverted mobo...? If inverted, all the labeling on the rear (integrated) I/O shield of the C8I is upside-down...! ;^p

ApocPony

Cable Smoosher
Jul 9, 2019
@Wahaha360 regarding your dilemma of having the fan mount/frame visible through the mesh why not shift the frame 25 mm backwards then it can be sandwiched between the fans and radiator with no visible frame at all. Good luck can't wait till launch/review of the case.