Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

Kit

Cable-Tie Ninja
Nov 2, 2019
Very excited for this Mesh-Licious. I've been wanting the Evolv Shift Air, but after seeing this thread I've been checking daily for updates or renders. After a week of checking this thread I figured, I'd better register here on the SFF forums!

Welcome to the forum :)

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
@Wahaha360

Hoping an exception to the NDA can be allowed in regards to disclosing the maximum dimensions for a GPU in the Mesh-Licious chassis; I fear that I might secure a RDNA2 / Big Navi GPU while available & when full info on Mesh-Licious is made available I might come to find Big Navi, well, too big...?!?

Never mind all that, Big Navi is 267mm in length, so no worries towards being too long...!

Sorry, I got ahead of myself...!

6800 XT for Mesh-Licious...!!!

Last edited:

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
When can I buy it?
When the creator can talk about it he will most likely give this information. He is currently under a NDA and can't talk about this case anymore than what we have already heard.

BRSxIgnition

Master of Cramming
Mar 15, 2020
I just want to make a wild guess, a redesign with Phanteks of the Shift cases? Would be dreamy.

Wait, are you saying it's possible Wahaha360 is working with Phanteks on the Shift redesign??

robojim

Airflow Optimizer
Jun 18, 2020
The Shift Air was already a huge improvement to the initial product so imagine something more practical

Justsidewayz

Efficiency Noob
Oct 27, 2020
I just want to make a wild guess, a redesign with Phanteks of the Shift cases? Would be dreamy.

I would say that's a pretty wild hypothesis! However would be super awesome. I had a shift air on backorder and after a month I canceled it because I started hearing rumors of a Phanteks Shift series revision. Then not too long ago, I heard Phanteks replied to someone's email for an information request, and they said it would be released near the end of November. I'm super excited to see the new Shift Air V2 or the Mesha-Licious or maybe your right and they are one-in the same!! Either way, I'm stoked and ready to build!!! All my sfx itx parts are in a box just looking for the right home!!!

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Wahaha360 has said he was working with Lian Cool on the H280 / Mesh-Licious chassis...?

ramuj0

Efficiency Noob
Jun 15, 2020
Weighing up pulling the trigger on a T1 or wait for the Meshyboi. T1 won't arrive till Jan / Feb but the Mesh seems like its way off considering we havent seen any images yet.

Valantar

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 20, 2018
Weighing up pulling the trigger on a T1 or wait for the Meshyboi. T1 won't arrive till Jan / Feb but the Mesh seems like its way off considering we havent seen any images yet.
Not necessarily - remember, this isn't some community-developed project, it's a project made in conjunction with a major OEM, where pretty much all details are under NDA. With the former you'd get to follow along with a lot of the development as it progresses; with the latter I'd expect to hear pretty much nothing until a final product is announced with availability relatively shortly afterwards.

Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if this was slated for a CES reveal.

Kit

Cable-Tie Ninja
Nov 2, 2019
I just bought a used 3950x so I won't be buying anything else this year, other than cyberpunk and maybe meshy-boi!

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Mesh-Licious chassis, Radeon RX 6800 XT GPU, & either the 280 EK-AIO or the beQuiet! Pure Loop 280 AIO; those are the items I am awaiting...!