Production Meshlicious Redesign - Vertical, 280AIO mainstream case

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
The case looks amazing! I just registered to the forum to say that if it will be available in Switzerland as well I will definitely go for it, as it is exactly what i am looking for ;)
What´s the deal with the front IO?

Welcome to the forums...!

Front I/O looks to be one USB-C & one USB-A flanking the power button, and said I/O is actually located on the top...?

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Getting kinda pumped for the Mesh-Licious chassis...!

Wondering to myself if a H80 AIO (49mm thick radiator, would be cooling a 3900X CPU) could be fit into the lower half of the AIO area, leaving the top area for a 120 AIO that cools the GPU; Sapphire Toxic LC...?!? This is assuming the radiator on the GPU is 30mm or less (last generation of LC GPUs from AMD had 39mm thick radiators)...?

if such a set-up was possible, I would figure setting both AIOs to exhaust out the front would be best, intake from the mesh panels on top & the sides...?!?

Might also be the way to go with a 280 AIO on the CPU & a 6800 XT / 6900 XT (since the majority of the fins on the GPU would exhaust towards the AIO), ejecting all heat out the front...?

EDIT TO ADD:

Well, looking more at the images dropped on us earlier, I see the max PSU length is 160mm, so that little 'dog leg' on the center bracket looks to be only 10mm; so I do not know if there is enough space on the lower section for the 74mm total package thickness of the H80 AIO... No, I would not want to cool my 3900X with a 120x49mm thick radiator & a 120x15mm thick (non)static pressure fan...!

Last edited:

Kit

Cable-Tie Ninja
Nov 2, 2019
Preorder end of the month.

US booked for Newegg in Feb 2021, shipping from US.

Working on EU, Australia and Asia right now.

Oooof Im hoping for Jan in the EU as I want to get my rig together before my MBA starts in Feb!

This goes back to the question of volume vs footprint.

If you are just trying to minimize size, irrelevant of foot print, then vertical GPU cases have no advantage over horizontal in general.

If you are trying to save desk space, vertical cases is the better choice due to smaller foot print.

Footprint efficiency is exactly why I want a vertical case

Reactions: robojim

SiRe

Case Bender
New User
Dec 9, 2020
Welcome to the forums...!

Front I/O looks to be one USB-C & one USB-A flanking the power button, and said I/O is actually located on the top...?

Thank you, I am looking forward for my first SFF build! Initially I planed to go with the NZXT H1, but it can´t be bought right now for known reasons..
Anyway, this option looks so much more promising!

SamSepi01

Cable Smoosher
Dec 9, 2020
Long time lurker, first time poster. This case was exactly what I am hoping for enough so to finally create an account so that I can be even more up to date than refreshing the thread multiple times daily.
Thanks w360 - this thing looks to be litery exactly what I am hoping to use! Will help work on the aio mystery like others as we can, I have a 3900xt to keep cool.

Senturus

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 22, 2020
Would a hybrid GPU fit this? Like the RTX 3080 FTW3 Hybrid. Just wonder how the tubes will fit in this case.

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
It’s manufactured by the same team behind Lian Cool.

With the Corsair logo on the AIO, this is a Corsair collaboration?

Good catch, looks like a corsair-styled case too, visually.

Joining the ranks of boutique chassis like the NCASE M1, the Dan Case A4-SFX, & the NFC S4M; it looks like the Mesh-Licious will be manufactured by Lian-Li...?

EDIT TO ADD:

Well, I guess I associated the Lian Cool with Lian-Li for some reason...! ;^p

Last edited:

seabass721

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
May 8, 2020
Case flexibility/modularity looks awesome. ATX PSU support is great for me while I hunt reasonable priced SFX PSUs, planning to move from RVZ01-E. Excited and curious to see reviews and how to manage the pcie riser cable for a vertically installed GPU.

Boil

SFF Guru
Nov 11, 2015
Will it have 3.5 HDD support. Will it get in the way of the graphics card?

Support for two 3.5" HDDs when using the horizontal GPU mount...

Your GPU will be inverted (aka upside-down), and if more than 175mm or so in length it will interfere with a 240 or 280 AIO...?

@Wahaha360 , please correct if I am wrong...?

Up to 235mm *horizontal GPU support, up to 4 slots, cable exit through the back

Deep ITX Epyc mobo could fit in this chassis as well...?

140mm AIO for the CPU, shorty GPU (RTX 3070 @ 232mm seems the best bet right now?), & a bunch of SSDs; all in a 14.5L package...?

Last edited: