Completed Lone Industries L4

FoskcoRS5

Designated LMG
Jan 31, 2017
363
623
WA
Did I mention this case is beautiful? Because it is.

pZ4l0HH.jpg


The NH-L12 heatsink just barely fits in this case even though the photos make it look like there's a lot of clearance.

iUz6cPj.jpg


I swapped out the noisy GPU fans with an Akasa AK-FN076. You can also see the NF-F12 fan peeking out from under the CPU heatsink (better image here).

f9fFjHQ.jpg


I also like how the wrap-around shell is symmetric so you can flip around the main body if you want an inverted layout (it looks good horizontally too).

9O7nS9l.jpg


I'm really happy with this case. It's a pre-production unit, but it's great.
Looks great!
 
  • Like
Reactions: AleksandarK

raksan

Trash Compacter
May 3, 2017
41
55
Cambodia
@ceski your pc internal looks very satisfied too. Is that a 60mm fan on the graphic card? How is the temp when loaded? I have a gigabyte (single 40mm fan) that I plan to replace with double 80mm fan... but I have to replace the heatsink too.

edit: I just realized it a 80mm fan on gpu.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: AleksandarK

FoskcoRS5

Designated LMG
Jan 31, 2017
363
623
WA
Did I mention this case is beautiful? Because it is.

pZ4l0HH.jpg


The NH-L12 heatsink just barely fits in this case even though the photos make it look like there's a lot of clearance.

iUz6cPj.jpg


I swapped out the noisy GPU fans with an Akasa AK-FN076. You can also see the NF-F12 fan peeking out from under the CPU heatsink (better image here).

f9fFjHQ.jpg


I also like how the wrap-around shell is symmetric so you can flip around the main body if you want an inverted layout (it looks good horizontally too).

9O7nS9l.jpg


I'm really happy with this case. It's a pre-production unit, but it's great.
That CPU cooler though...
 

Saltvann

Trash Compacter
Aug 26, 2016
40
11
Just wanted to say that I picked up the case today and it looks great! For some reason my local post office did not notify me about the case arriving before I got a second (and final) notice to pick up the package.

I am looking forward to doing the build. This will be my main desktop rig as I am downsizing from the Ncase M1. Still undecided about the cpu cooler. I will most likely be using an Intel G4560 cpu and I think I will try the nh-l9i with a 25mm fan. I will also be using a passive msi gt 1030.

The Noctua NH-L12 is also an option and it looks great in @ceski case! Unfortunately for me I already gave it away to a friend thinking I had no more use for it. Oh well.

Thank you @Lone ! I will try to post a picture when the build is done.
 

Jonttu

What's an ITX?
Aug 31, 2017
1
0
Just came here to say, this is easily one of the best looking sff cases I've seen. I don't know if you're going to make any more, but can you please add me to a waiting list.