Completed Lone Industries L4

raksan

Trash Compacter
May 3, 2017
You'd be spending a lot for the 360 and 160

Regardless it fits. Someone has crammed an internal 200W meanwell in an L4.

I have a passive 400w meanwell in it, but I do have some air flow generate from 2x 80x15mm fan which cool the graphic card. I have very little space for 2.5" ssd though.

Advokatrix

Average Stuffer
Dec 29, 2017
Hi there,

i am following this topic for quite some time now. Since the L4 is not available anymore, I would try to build something similar myself (using acryl). My plan is using acrylic glue (welding effect) to bond the pieces together and permanently (using extra strong glue) attaching motherboard standoffs to the main back plate.
Unfortunately, it is difficult to get exact measurements of the io-plate/pcie cut outs. Is there any chance to get that data from you?

Sorry for any mistakes (not native speaker)

Cheers

Biowarejak

Maker of Awesome | User 1615
Platinum Supporter
Mar 6, 2017
Hi there,

i am following this topic for quite some time now. Since the L4 is not available anymore, I would try to build something similar myself (using acryl). My plan is using acrylic glue (welding effect) to bond the pieces together and permanently (using extra strong glue) attaching motherboard standoffs to the main back plate.
Unfortunately, it is difficult to get exact measurements of the io-plate/pcie cut outs. Is there any chance to get that data from you?

Sorry for any mistakes (not native speaker)

Cheers

Everything you need to design your own case is in the resources section. For the IO plate cutout, check out the latest ATX spec.

Reactions: Jello

Advokatrix

Average Stuffer
Dec 29, 2017
i think there was a misunderstanding. i meant the case panel, where the io is placed including pcie cut outs. dont know how large those pcie cut outs need to be for half hight pcie. there are a ton of drawings for atx full hight pcie slots but none for half hight pcie.

Edit: Nevermind, got what i wanted elsewhere. thanks anyway :)

Last edited:

rcradiator

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 23, 2018
Reactions: Biowarejak