List of SFF Chassis?

Banaffi

Minimal Tinkerer
Feb 25, 2018
I can´t remember any full lists of sff cases. But you could search over at optimum tech´s channel for a brief summarisation of nearly every sff case, if that helps you.

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Here's one I made, organized myself and some other list I found on these forums.

The list is somewhat dated, like I gotta add new boutique cases from Velkase and Sliger (as well as Taobao ones) but it displays and filters a lot of information.

Last edited:

khanate

Cable Smoosher
Mar 18, 2019
Here's one I made, organized myself and some other list I found on these forums.

The list is somewhat dated, like I gotta add new boutique cases from Velkase and Sliger (as well as Taobao ones) but it displays and filters a lot of information.
Works great except when entering gpu length or cooler height it always shows 0 items, no results found.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Team Leader of SFF.N
SFF Network
SFF Workshop
SFFn Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
We used to have a list in the long-dead SFF Wiki. Alas, only a few people helped edit content in said Wiki, so it died a slow death. We've been considering re-launching it, but we'd need some more help from the community :/

CC Ricers

Shrink Ray Wielder
Bronze Supporter
Nov 1, 2015
Works great except when entering gpu length or cooler height it always shows 0 items, no results found.
Are you entering numbers only? It won't work if you add units like "mm" to it.
Also this requires a max value to be filled in, for both items.

khanate

Cable Smoosher
Mar 18, 2019
Are you entering numbers only? It won't work if you add units like "mm" to it.
Also this requires a max value to be filled in, for both items.
Yes only numbers, was only entering minimum size, entering a max value made it work, thanks.