Discussion Hi hi! I'm trying to make a list for SFF cases readily available, care to help?

flower

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jul 23, 2020
Between a lot of out-of-stock times for popular SFF cases and long long delivery times due to current world events, I'm trying to make a list for generally available SFF/itx cases, such as the ones @ Aliexpress, Taobao through Superbuy/other agents, Amazon, etc.

I'd like to know what case would you recommend? also, does a list like this already exist?

ignsvn

By Toutatis!
SFFn Staff
Apr 4, 2016
Between a lot of out-of-stock times for popular SFF cases and long long delivery times due to current world events, I'm trying to make a list for generally available SFF/itx cases, such as the ones @ Aliexpress, Taobao through Superbuy/other agents, Amazon, etc.

I'd like to know what case would you recommend? also, does a list like this already exist?

Appreciate the initiative. I believe our friend here @prayogahs and a few others are maintaining such list. Perhaps you can help them rather than creating a new list.

The link is in my signature below; "Master List".

Edit: i just realized that signature won't be displayed by default in small screen devices, so here you go

flower

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jul 23, 2020
Appreciate the initiative. I believe our friend here @prayogahs and a few others are maintaining such list. Perhaps you can help them rather than creating a new list.

The link is in my signature below; "Master List".

Edit: i just realized that signature won't be displayed by default in small screen devices, so here you go
Wow! that's amazing something like that already exists, thanks for the help, and yeah, I'd be sure to help in anything we can, stay safe!

Neophyte

Trash Compacter
Aug 1, 2020
OP, when you say "available," do you mean you expect it to be here in 24-48 hours, or that it is generally available? The NCase M1 is available if you are willing to get on the next waiting list and sign up for a distribution in a particular time window. The Cooler Master NR200 is releasing on 15 August, with the NR200P releasing in September. What's your timeframe?

Reactions: flower

flower

Cable Smoosher
Original poster
Jul 23, 2020
OP, when you say "available," do you mean you expect it to be here in 24-48 hours, or that it is generally available? The NCase M1 is available if you are willing to get on the next waiting list and sign up for a distribution in a particular time window. The Cooler Master NR200 is releasing on 15 August, with the NR200P releasing in September. What's your timeframe?
Generally available, as 24-48 hr. deliveries seem hard right now, haha. I was referring to being constantly in-stock. And yeah, I know of those! Thanks :-)