Lian Li/DAN A4-H2O

Narbles

Chassis Packer
Jul 25, 2020
anyone know where I can even find the H2O I cant find it anywhere here in the USA
I knew I should have preordered it. I chickened out when reviews came out because I had struggled to build my current PC in an NR200 and was worried the smaller case would have been too difficult a challenge for me. The fact that Newegg took the listing off the site doesn't seem encouraging with regard to a restock anytime soon. :(

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015

bobokun

Cable Smoosher
Jul 26, 2019
Is it true that the longer standoffs for mounting 2 slot GPU's don't come with the case? If so where can I purchase these longer standoffs and do you have the dimension?

melvin

What's an ITX?
New User
Feb 25, 2022
AIOTube Lengthbest tube routing
ASUS ROG Ryuo 240380mmover psu
ASUS ROG Strix LC 240380mmover psu
ASUS TUF Gaming LC 240380mmover psu
be quiet! Pure Loop 240400mmunder a SFX!!! psu
Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240380mmover psu
Corsair Hydro Series H100x380mmover psu
Corsair Hydro Series iCUE H100i RGB Pro XT380mmover psu
Corsair iCUE H100i Elite Capellix380mmover psu
EK Water Blocks EK-AIO 240 RGB/Basic350mmover psu
Enermax Liqmax III ARGB 240400mmunder a SFX!!! psu
Fractal Design Celsius+ S24400mmunder a SFX!!! psu
Fractal Design Lumen S24400mmunder a SFX!!! psu
NZXT Kraken X52400mmunder a SFX!!! psu
NZXT Kraken X53400mmunder a SFX!!! psu
Phanteks Glacier One 240MP(H)400mmunder a SFX!!! psu

Would NZXT Kraken Z53 be compatible the product page says the tube length is 400mm and height is 52mm

Jojomackey

What's an ITX?
New User
Mar 10, 2022
Because of the slow container shipping from China to Europe or US. LIAN LI made it also available on Aliexpress:

Will the PCIE 3.0 models be available anywhere for USA? don't have need of the extra bandwidth so I'd rather save the money

TheKDub

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 8, 2022
Will the PCIE 3.0 models be available anywhere for USA? don't have need of the extra bandwidth so I'd rather save the money

It was available on Newegg, though it seems the listing has since disappeared, at least from search. https://www.newegg.com/p/2AM-000Z-00098 (Once it's available again, the PCIe 3.0 version should be listed as an option again, as well as the black variants. That's the only one I can get to come up right now.)

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
I cant help you with these available questions because DAN Cases is not the seller of the case it is LianLi and I have to forward every question to them and wait for a response. So for questions like "when will it available in my country?" you better ask LianLi directly: https://lian-li.com/contact-us/

There is a new batch on the way to Caseking and Newegg that should be available in April. I do not recommend to wait for an "it is availble sign" if you have the chance do the preorder option and you will get your unit in april.

Would NZXT Kraken Z53 be compatible the product page says the tube length is 400mm and height is 52mm

Since the Z53 pump is even smaller than the X53, and the radiator dimensions are 100% identical - yes it fits.

Reactions: DrHudacris

MatarM0

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 8, 2022
none of these website ships to ksa even aliexpress
lianli store in aliexpress ships everything but not the h2o idk why
is it exclusive to us and eu?
and if you know any store in middle east that sells the case lmk

GunnerV

Cable Smoosher
Feb 20, 2022
Because of the slow container shipping from China to Europe or US. LIAN LI made it also available on Aliexpress:

Thanks for the link. I've got a black gen 4 on the way. It was $191 shipped to the US. Estimated arrival of 1 April. Website shows 17 left.

Reactions: rfarmer

Narbles

Chassis Packer
Jul 25, 2020
Ordered a black one the other day as well. It was $180 shipped with an estimate of the end of the month. If you use Microsoft Edge there's a $10 off coupon, but I dunno which one was triggering the discount since it scanned like, a dozen of them.

joconnell

Average Stuffer
Jul 23, 2019
@dondan just ordered using the aliexpress link above, many thanks for that! I also read that you're using the ek basic in your build. I'm on vengeance lpx ram and I prefer going for a simple black look so this looks like it'll fit me nicely - how do you find the pump for noise? And would you replace the fans that come with it for noctuas? Did you find the EK a bit of a tight fit with the cable length or was it no hassle?

The alternative is a an nzxt x53 which I can get about 20 dollars cheaper but i'm also wary of the slight whine I got from the asetek pump in my dan a4 / 645lt build. It seems like a lot of people get some kinda noise from the x53 which i'd rather avoid. The be quiet looks like a good fit too and apparently has no pump noise if I can find one?

Cheers again for a cool looking case!

Also to anyone using the above link, aliexpress have some coupons using the honey add on for chrome, I got 10 dollars US off with the code TE10. If it doesn't work there are a few others that'll at least get you a little bit off your shipping costs!

Last edited:
Reactions: rfarmer

dondan

Shrink Ray Wielder
Original poster
DAN Cases
Feb 23, 2015
At 80% pump speed the EK is inaudible. I wish the EK would have 400mm long tubes for under the psu routing...wait i should ask ek to make them longer.

Reactions: ajoi57 and rfarmer

joconnell

Average Stuffer
Jul 23, 2019
Any chance you could record a few seconds of the pump with a few mouse clicks al la ali optimum? The be quiet seems pretty good from one video on youtube so far!

and another:

Now this is the EK elite so maybe not the exact same:

Last edited:

joconnell

Average Stuffer
Jul 23, 2019
At 80% pump speed the EK is inaudible. I wish the EK would have 400mm long tubes for under the psu routing...wait i should ask ek to make them longer.
I'd imagine this'd take them quite a while to organize and wouldn't really happen in the next few weeks before I jump on something...