Lian Li/DAN A4-H2O

Narbles

Chassis Packer
Jul 25, 2020
My aliexpress order says April 16th, but I received a FedEx notification a few days ago so I think aliexpress simply hasn't updated the possible delivery time. FedEx delivery says pending, but arrived in Alaska today and the "Standard Delivery" estimate says it could arrive by the 28th.

Narbles

Chassis Packer
Jul 25, 2020
Is there any consensus on which AIO is the "best" to use for this case? I've never used a liquid cooler before so ideally I'd like to make the process as easy as possible. I see a lot of posts with the EK 240MM and it is also on sale at Amazon for $78 so I was going to buy it unless there's a reason I should not?

GunnerV

Cable Smoosher
Feb 20, 2022
Is there any consensus on which AIO is the "best" to use for this case? I've never used a liquid cooler before so ideally I'd like to make the process as easy as possible. I see a lot of posts with the EK 240MM and it is also on sale at Amazon for $78 so I was going to buy it unless there's a reason I should not?
I've been looking at the EK 240 as well but it shows as US$96 for me. Do you have a link for the $78 price?

bobokun

Cable Smoosher
Jul 26, 2019
Has anyone managed to mount the EK240 AIO where the tubes come out from the left side (close to VRM) rather than pushing up against the RAM on the right?

Rajpal

Cable Smoosher
Feb 19, 2022
Has anyone managed to mount the EK240 AIO where the tubes come out from the left side (close to VRM) rather than pushing up against the RAM on the right?
Not sure it would work, as one tube would in theory exit from the wrong side of the case i.e in the GPU chamber then it's about getting that back over.

Rajpal

Cable Smoosher
Feb 19, 2022
Looks fine in the post here
My bad I miss understood the question, thought it meant mounting the radiator the other way around, but yes I've seen it done a good few times it's all down to having enough clearance on the vrm side, that's typically the challenges many have had.

Gefreiterl

Efficiency Noob
Mar 28, 2022
Here my little Build.
Asrock Phantom Z690
32 GB GSkill
RTX 3090
WD Black 850 1 TB
WD Black 850 2 TB
Silverstone SFX L 1000

MOD EDIT: Merged your posts and fixed your image links

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: euca

Narbles

Chassis Packer
Jul 25, 2020
My Aliexpress order arrived today! I ordered it on March 11th and it shipped out on March 15th. The delivery estimate on the order page was April 16th so I am pleasantly surprised. The case looks absolutely gorgeous in person.

I have a USB C adapter coming Wednesday since my motherboard doesn't have front-USB-C support so until that arrives I'm going to watch some build videos and try to get an idea of how to put this together as easily as possible.

Tuscany

Cable-Tie Ninja
Apr 26, 2020
Btw - some at reddit mounted the PSU with the ATX cables facing upwards by drilling 3 holes at the bottom of the case and using motherboard stand-offs. Makes the case totally different thing.

GunnerV

Cable Smoosher
Feb 20, 2022
Btw - some at reddit mounted the PSU with the ATX cables facing upwards by drilling 3 holes at the bottom of the case and using motherboard stand-offs. Makes the case totally different thing.
Was that in r/sffpc? I just looked and couldn't find it.

Zynthas

What's an ITX?
New User
Mar 29, 2022
I got done building mines but during the process the lock on the PCI-e riser cable broke in half. Is this fixable or would I have to get a new riser cable completely?

couchpotato

Caliper Novice
Oct 14, 2019
I got done building mines but during the process the lock on the PCI-e riser cable broke in half. Is this fixable or would I have to get a new riser cable completely?

It will work just fine. No need to buy new. Make sure the graphics card is fully seated in the riser cable PCIe slot.