Lian Li/DAN A3-mATX

bom02

What's an ITX?
New User
Jun 1, 2023
I have a case with the powerbutton on the top and have two cats who are loving the heat there so they always sit there and press unknowingly the powerbutton 😅

Do you ever consider pets which sit on the top of the case when developing a case? 🤣

Reactions: NinoPecorino

Clientele Services

Caliper Novice
Oct 12, 2022
With all the nice and solid-looking SFF cases coming forth. My personal expectations for this case are up quite a bit. Most of the newer SFF cases are coming out extremely nicely!

mattmatt12690

Caliper Novice
Apr 20, 2023
With all the nice and solid-looking SFF cases coming forth. My personal expectations for this case are up quite a bit. Most of the newer SFF cases are coming out extremely nicely!
I'm about to just go with the C4 at this point. I was hoping the A3 would come out soon, it has more room for future proofing with each generation of GPU getting bigger and bigger.

Clientele Services

Caliper Novice
Oct 12, 2022
I'm about to just go with the C4 at this point. I was hoping the A3 would come out soon, it has more room for future proofing with each generation of GPU getting bigger and bigger.
I agree with you 100%. A lot of excellent new cases are here at the moment, and you can start your journey. Right now, personally, I want to see what this case final is going to look like. I want to see the cooling potential two. I have a great M-ATX motherboard in mind. I am ok waiting a few months, but I would like to see some definite clarity on the specs. That will let you know if I am sticking around or moving on along.

mattmatt12690

Caliper Novice
Apr 20, 2023
I agree with you 100%. A lot of excellent new cases are here at the moment, and you can start your journey. Right now, personally, I want to see what this case final is going to look like. I want to see the cooling potential two. I have a great M-ATX motherboard in mind. I am ok waiting a few months, but I would like to see some definite clarity on the specs. That will let you know if I am sticking around or moving on along.
Since the first run of C4 is sold out we are out of luck. Hopefully V2 comes out soon or we get some type of news for this case.. till then I guess my full tower build is going to stay.

Clientele Services

Caliper Novice
Oct 12, 2022
Since the first run of C4 is sold out we are out of luck. Hopefully V2 comes out soon or we get some type of news for this case.. till then I guess my full tower build is going to stay.
I agree with you. Personally, I want to see some extremely lovely fit and finish. As we see, the SFF cases in quality in the finished product are really taking off. One of my main attractions to this case is the ability to handle a Deep M-ATX motherboard. Most small MATX cases cant handle and force you up to an ATX case. And personally, as technology grows, the efficiency and power of components are getting smaller and better. So right now, I am working to build my ultimate M-ATX. This build will take a little time, but I want to do it right and learn from some of my $$$$ lessons of the past.

What kind of plans do you have for yours?

mattmatt12690

Caliper Novice
Apr 20, 2023
I agree with you. Personally, I want to see some extremely lovely fit and finish. As we see, the SFF cases in quality in the finished product are really taking off. One of my main attractions to this case is the ability to handle a Deep M-ATX motherboard. Most small MATX cases cant handle and force you up to an ATX case. And personally, as technology grows, the efficiency and power of components are getting smaller and better. So right now, I am working to build my ultimate M-ATX. This build will take a little time, but I want to do it right and learn from some of my $$$$ lessons of the past.

What kind of plans do you have for yours?
I have a big and heavy lian li lancool III with lots of fans to make it look nice. I want to get a small computer to put next to my OLED TV. So a small case with great thermals is a must. Might get the fractal ridge to be honest.

Clientele Services

Caliper Novice
Oct 12, 2022
I have a big and heavy lian li lancool III with lots of fans to make it look nice. I want to get a small computer to put next to my OLED TV. So a small case with great thermals is a must. Might get the fractal ridge to be honest.
I agree 100% - I have a Phanteks Elite with complete water cooling. Excellent setup - but there is no moving that case. So this time, I want to set it up on the desk out of the way - with great thermals! Have a great weekend!