Prototyping Lazer3D - LZ XTD - Alternative Designs

Discussion in 'Custom Cases & Projects' started by K888D, Jul 8, 2016.

1. troybot

troybot Cable Smoosher

If anyone is curious a RTX 2080Ti can in the standard case, with a small caveat :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. K888D

K888D SFF Guru
    Thread Starter Bronze Supporter Lazer3D

Ha ha! I guess your waiting for the XTD panels then?!

Biowarejak and troybot like this.
  3. troybot

troybot Cable Smoosher

#83 troybot, Jan 11, 2019 at 1:43 PM
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2019 at 1:59 PM
    Yes, I am patiently waiting. Unfortunately my PSlate Custom MB cable does not work with my new SF600 for some unknown reason. So I am now using the stock 24pin cable until I can work out why. I sent him an email about it today. (So that is what I am really waiting for right now!)

The only concern I have about waiting is for the end of March. I'm hoping Brexit doesn't make deliveries to mainland Europe difficult XD. But otherwise it doesn't both me so much, extra airflow is always nice!

Biowarejak likes this.
  4. K888D

K888D SFF Guru
    Thread Starter Bronze Supporter Lazer3D

Strange, did it work with a previous power supply?

I have no clue how Brexit is going to affect Lazer3D, if the pound drops in value against the Euro/Dollar then that could mean the cases will be cheaper for you guys, but I guess it also depends on what happens with raw material costs.

In terms of shipping though I can't see this being affected, we can get pretty reasonable rates to most countries worldwide including those that aren't part of Europe.

troybot and Biowarejak like this.
  5. pslate

pslate Efficiency Noob
    Bronze Supporter

Sent you an email reply as well, but this is due to the 24 pin not having the sense (double) wires on it. You can get away without them on Silverstone and the SF Gold PSUs, but the SF Platinum needs these to be stable. No problem sending you a replacement though, just send me a reply confirming your address!

Biowarejak and K888D like this.
  6. troybot

troybot Cable Smoosher

Thanks again for your quick response, we can continue emailing each other since its now OT :)