Announcement Join the Smallformfactor.net HWbot Team.

confusis

John Morrison. Founder and Head writer SFF.N
SFF Workshop
Editorial Staff
Jun 19, 2015
sff.network
I'm not fussed, I do this for the lols :p

I do wonder what other obscure hardware I have to get first places on.. :D

jØrd

SCSI for life
Digital Seppuku
LOSIAS
Gold Supporter
Jul 19, 2015
lol, I got my 1st of one benching a beaglebone black, for the most part anything that isnt x86 will get you a 1st place cup, no one is benching outside of that , prolly because your not supposed to collect points on benches not run against blessed versions of windows, forces a focus on x86. Be careful though, at least for hwbot prime if your benching hardware thats obscure enough to not be in their db of blessed CPU's they wont let you submit it even if its not for points

MarcParis

Shrink Way Wielder
Apr 1, 2016
PC mark 10 has very challenging benchmarks (povray, video encoding)..:)

Currently I'm back using my ultra stable 3900 Mhz on R7 1700X core and 3467Mhz CAS 16 on RAM...and PC mark 10 lasted 22 min to complete...:D

MarcParis

Shrink Way Wielder
Apr 1, 2016
Definitely pcmark 10 is pretty good to test oc stability.

I tried each test individually and my oc seems stable...but when i ran all tests in a row...when it crashed..:)

So currently only my r7 1700x oc 3.9ghz @1.40v and flare-x ram @3467mhz cas 16 seems fully stable.

Depending on load i can use oc 4025mhz on cpu core and 3600mhz on ram..:)

Kwirek

Cable-Tie Ninja
Nov 19, 2016
Heh, managed to squeeze in to the Rookie Rumble with 1 minute to spare. Since it was bugged for so long I almost forgot to enter.

Reactions: 3lfk1ng

MarcParis

Shrink Way Wielder
Apr 1, 2016
Another blocked result from HWbot...based on last AMD Ryzen competition (#39), I guess we were almost all using "blck" motherboard and windows 10...and they dared to propose a competition based on a forbidden benchmark (geekbench 4 single core performance)...how STUPID hwbot is..:D

Their competition is completely biased and meaningless...I'm sure in 10 years they will support windows xp..:D

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Editorial Staff
Gold Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
Giveaway Time!
From now until July 28th, 2017 all Smallformfactor.net HWBot members that submit at least one scoring result for the team will automatically be entered into the drawing for a chance to win a Superposition Benchmark Key - Advanced ($19.95)

Rules:
1. Must be a part of the Smallformfactor.net HWBot team. (Learn how to join here)
2. Must submit at least 1 score for points before July 28th, 2017.

Entrees:
1. MarcParis
2. Meo
3. Thehig
4. MSYSTEMS
5. EDZ
6. SEÑOR DONUT
7. ROYALBA94

Happy benching!

Last edited:

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Editorial Staff
Gold Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
BAH! We placed 4th last month.
We were just 1 position shy of getting a mention. (source)

The good news is, that's the highest we have ever placed so keep those benchmark submissions coming!

We have a terrific team that appears to be punching well above our weight. We just need that extra push to take us to the top.
If you would like to benchmark your new pc to see where it stands, we could use your help this month!

As a friendly reminder, all submissions before July 28th will enter you for a chance to win a free copy of Superposition Benchmark (details here)