Announcement Join the Smallformfactor.net HWbot Team.

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Editorial Staff
Gold Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
Your contributions made a difference. Huge congrats everyone, keep up the good work!

By the records that you have submitted and the points that you have generated, we are now 8th in the rookie league for the month of March!

Link to the image
Link to the news article

Overall, we are currently 42nd in the US. With additional members, we can keep this train moving!

Last edited:

MarcParis

Shrink Way Wielder
Apr 1, 2016
I'm joining for the fun..:)
I just need to know how to submit everything..:)

PS : ok gotcha how to make..I need to be on my cerberus-x..:D

Last edited:

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Editorial Staff
Gold Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
We'll gladly welcome you with open arms:thumb:

Simply select and download a benchmark of your choosing here (some are less time consuming): http://hwbot.org/benchmarks
Make all of your submissions here: http://hwbot.org/submit

To submit scores, you will need to have CPU-Z and GPU-Z installed.
The programs need to be opened and included in the screenshots that are submitted to HWBOT (example).
CPU-Z
GPU-Z

Once you enter your computer specs for your very first submission, your specs will be saved to make it easier to submit additional results.

May the addiction find you!

MarcParis

Shrink Way Wielder
Apr 1, 2016
Thanks!

Good point is that I've just ordered Noctua C14S to maximize my cooling capacity..:D I'll definitely try R7 1700X 4Ghz+ram @3467Mhz...:D

MarcParis

Shrink Way Wielder
Apr 1, 2016
Yes I've scored my first points with my cinebench R15 score..:)

I've tried to submit my RAM speed (3520Mhz on Ryzen is clearly a cool achievement)...but I was blocked as picture should be hosted on canardpc...
Do you have any clue how to submit scores on that?

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Editorial Staff
Gold Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
Do you have any clue how to submit scores on that?
I believe that you need to validate your CPUZ as the pictures are stored on CanardPC.

Kwirek

Cable-Tie Ninja
Nov 19, 2016
Added a few entries, although I gave up at Unigine Heaven - the HWbot implementation unfortunately seem to be lacking...

Reactions: NRG

3lfk1ng

King of Cable Management
Original poster
Editorial Staff
Gold Supporter
Jun 3, 2016
www.reihengaming.com
Thanks Kwirek, those are some excellent submissions. You provided the team with a considerable bump in performance.

Reactions: Kwirek

Kwirek

Cable-Tie Ninja
Nov 19, 2016
After quite a bit of headbutting it turns out that the files hardware-bots own tests produce can be too large for their homepage to receive if your monitor size is large (I even had an error with 1440p). That is because they contain a screenshot with apparently very lousy compression.
So if you get an upload error due to size but really like your results, try lowering your current resolution and save the validation file once more. Below 5 megabytes seems "safe" but some say 2.

It also turns out that if you use the wrong windows locale on these same tests they wont work. After I changed to UK it worked with the heaven benchmarks.

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
Oct 13, 2016
I have always wanted to try this so I'm on the team. Ryzen 1700 stock CB run to see if I was doing the submission right. I finally have 3200mhz on the ram with the lates bios for my mobo. SO, now to squeeze the cpu some. I had 3.8 stable on the last bios with no issues before the ram increase so I will start there.

Working with a B350 board and OK air cooling so may not get too crazy pushing it but will see what my budget R7 setup can do for the team.

TheHig

King of Cable Management
Bronze Supporter
Oct 13, 2016
So my cake and eat it too scenario isnt working out too well. I can get the 3200mhz ram OR the 3.8 OC on my CPU. Also, with this bios version I can only hit the cpu OC with Ryzen Master and not with the same settings in bios directly..go figure.

was hitting 1623 CB with 3.8 in bios under older version.. now 3.8 on CPU with Ryzen Master and only scoring 1563. boooo.

@MarcParis what settings are you using in bios for 3.8-3.9 on your 1700x?