Concept IN 0 - An extreme pure vertical ITX case (Production almost complete)

KevintheGuo

Caliper Novice
Dec 7, 2020
I saw on Taobao it says "pre order has ended" - is it too late to buy a case now? Will there be later production runs? I'd be interested in buying one. Thanks!
Also - how is the final color? I see two options for white and black on the Taobao page, and there are pictures on the page that seem white, but the pictures you just posted seem more like "silver" - is that what the final color will be or just an intermediate step?
This case looks incredibly clean, I love it!

Last edited:

iHnrA

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Dec 4, 2019
I saw on Taobao it says "pre order has ended" - is it too late to buy a case now? Will there be later production runs? I'd be interested in buying one. Thanks!
Also - how is the final color? I see two options for white and black on the Taobao page, and there are pictures on the page that seem white, but the pictures you just posted seem more like "silver" - is that what the final color will be or just an intermediate step?
This case looks incredibly clean, I love it!
Thank you for your reply~

The chassis is not yet available for sale. QAQ

I have not yet updated the information on Taobao, I will correct it as soon as possible and add the English translation.

I can't customize the color options because of Taobao's restrictions. I will add a description of the color in the product details section.

There are many shells of the chassis that have not finished processing yet, and other parts have been prepared.

The factory will continue to process those shells after the Chinese New Year holiday, which is after February 19. The optimistic estimate is that it will take about 10 days for the housing to be fully machined.

KevintheGuo

Caliper Novice
Dec 7, 2020
Hi! I saw that you've updated the Taobao page and preorders are now open at an updated price of 2399RMB? Is this a placeholder or are these available to preorder now?
Also wanted to double-check, the final color of the "white" option is like the pictures - so like an anodized silver?
Thanks so much!! I really love this case design.

iHnrA

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Dec 4, 2019
Hi! I saw that you've updated the Taobao page and preorders are now open at an updated price of 2399RMB? Is this a placeholder or are these available to preorder now?
Also wanted to double-check, the final color of the "white" option is like the pictures - so like an anodized silver?
Hi~

The final price is 2399 RMB, not including shipping.

You can pre-order now, all parts except for the shell are ready to go, the shell needs to be reprocessed. That will start on February 19, just after the Chinese New Year holiday. I expect it to take up to two weeks.

The colors are silver and black, as there is no silver option in the Taobao option, I chose white to represent the silver color.

iHnrA

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Dec 4, 2019
can i take apart the case and turn the i/o to the bottom? taobao doesnt work for me in the US. Can you list on aliexpress?
Yes, the internal structure is available with your own choice of facing up or down.

I have set up a Shopify site to sell to customers outside of China, but I haven't confirmed the international delivery yet.

Sorry about that, I will confirm it as soon as possible. Hope you can wait for another two weeks.

Reactions: KevintheGuo

norisercableplox

Efficiency Noob
Mar 4, 2021
Yes, the internal structure is available with your own choice of facing up or down.

I have set up a Shopify site to sell to customers outside of China, but I haven't confirmed the international delivery yet.

Sorry about that, I will confirm it as soon as possible. Hope you can wait for another two we

norisercableplox

Efficiency Noob
Mar 4, 2021

Sorry about that, I will confirm it as soon as possible. Hope you can wait for another two weeks.
i can wait! post the link when you can, thanks!

iHnrA

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Dec 4, 2019
I'm sorry to have bad news for you, but the silver shell was all changed to black because the final result did not meet my requirements.

Can you accept black?

KevintheGuo

Caliper Novice
Dec 7, 2020
I'm sorry to have bad news for you, but the silver shell was all changed to black because the final result did not meet my requirements.

Can you accept black?

Hi! Black wouldn't work for me, sorry. Do you have more information on why Silver is not working out? Like is the highlighted streak the worst of the quality control problems? I'd also accept a blemished case (or one of your existing prototypes) for a partial discount, and possibly get it re-anodized. thanks for the update!!

Last edited:

iHnrA

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Dec 4, 2019
Hi! Black wouldn't work for me, sorry. Do you have more information on why Silver is not working out? Like is the highlighted streak the worst of the quality control problems? I'd also accept a blemished case (or one of your existing prototypes) for a partial discount, and possibly get it re-anodized. thanks for the update!!
I am not very clear about the details, probably the mold of the aluminum profile.

The silver color will magnify the imperfections, the black can cover the flaws.

I will upload some pictures of the black shell as soon as possible.

QAQ

Last edited:

KevintheGuo

Caliper Novice
Dec 7, 2020
The specific details are not very clear to me, presumably the problem of the mold of the aluminum profile.

The silver can see the flaws, black can cover the flaws.

Previously uploaded pictures of the shell flaws are also very obvious, only from the picture can not be seen.

I will upload some pictures of the black case as soon as possible, the silver case can not make a qualified for the time being.

QAQ
Thank you! Unfortunately, I don't think black could ever work for me, I would prefer the silver shell with the flaws, especially if you had pieces you wouldn't use that I could buy at a discount.
Do you have some more information on what the flaws are exactly? Like are they flaws in color, scratches, dents, etc.? I could tolerate some of these, for example, the prototype pictures you posted look really good still. Thanks!

iHnrA

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Dec 4, 2019
Thank you! Unfortunately, I don't think black could ever work for me, I would prefer the silver shell with the flaws, especially if you had pieces you wouldn't use that I could buy at a discount.
Do you have some more information on what the flaws are exactly? Like are they flaws in color, scratches, dents, etc.? I could tolerate some of these, for example, the prototype pictures you posted look really good still. Thanks!
I don't want people who receive the case to reduce the overall good feeling because of small imperfections, especially those who receive it after international shipping, so I asked the factory to change the silver color to black.

I'm sorry I couldn't meet your preference, but if you can accept a prototype shell with imperfections, I will consider your offer.

I would love for you to experience the case I designed.

The current situation is that if I wanted to make a silver case with fewer imperfections I might need to re-mold it, which would require a significant amount of money. It's difficult for me.

Right now it's midnight for me here and I will reply to you tomorrow with pictures of the imperfections.

• Love