Concept IN 0 - An extreme pure vertical ITX case (Production almost complete)

KevintheGuo

Chassis Packer
Dec 7, 2020
I saw on Taobao it says "pre order has ended" - is it too late to buy a case now? Will there be later production runs? I'd be interested in buying one. Thanks!
Also - how is the final color? I see two options for white and black on the Taobao page, and there are pictures on the page that seem white, but the pictures you just posted seem more like "silver" - is that what the final color will be or just an intermediate step?
This case looks incredibly clean, I love it!

Last edited:

iHnrA

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Dec 4, 2019
I saw on Taobao it says "pre order has ended" - is it too late to buy a case now? Will there be later production runs? I'd be interested in buying one. Thanks!
Also - how is the final color? I see two options for white and black on the Taobao page, and there are pictures on the page that seem white, but the pictures you just posted seem more like "silver" - is that what the final color will be or just an intermediate step?
This case looks incredibly clean, I love it!
Thank you for your reply~

The chassis is not yet available for sale. QAQ

I have not yet updated the information on Taobao, I will correct it as soon as possible and add the English translation.

I can't customize the color options because of Taobao's restrictions. I will add a description of the color in the product details section.

There are many shells of the chassis that have not finished processing yet, and other parts have been prepared.

The factory will continue to process those shells after the Chinese New Year holiday, which is after February 19. The optimistic estimate is that it will take about 10 days for the housing to be fully machined.

KevintheGuo

Chassis Packer
Dec 7, 2020
Hi! I saw that you've updated the Taobao page and preorders are now open at an updated price of 2399RMB? Is this a placeholder or are these available to preorder now?
Also wanted to double-check, the final color of the "white" option is like the pictures - so like an anodized silver?
Thanks so much!! I really love this case design.

iHnrA

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Dec 4, 2019
Hi! I saw that you've updated the Taobao page and preorders are now open at an updated price of 2399RMB? Is this a placeholder or are these available to preorder now?
Also wanted to double-check, the final color of the "white" option is like the pictures - so like an anodized silver?
Thanks so much!! I really love this case design.
Hi~

The final price is 2399 RMB, not including shipping.

You can pre-order now, all parts except for the shell are ready to go, the shell needs to be reprocessed. That will start on February 19, just after the Chinese New Year holiday. I expect it to take up to two weeks.

The colors are silver and black, as there is no silver option in the Taobao option, I chose white to represent the silver color.