Concept IN 0 - An extreme pure vertical ITX case (Production almost complete)

iHnrA

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Dec 4, 2019
The silver shell has flaws, so it was all changed to black.

Considering the high cost of the shell, I'm going to release a lighter version at 1/4 the price of the full version

Final look of the case.

Because the shell mold re-molded three times, delayed a long time, and now finally close to completion.

I raised some money for the production of cases.

The first batch will produce 20-25 cases, and the production will be completed by August 13.

Although I don't know how to sell the cases to countries outside of China, I will continue to update the pictures of the production process and the final cases pictures here.

Here are some pictures of the final plan.

NEW CNC ALUMINUM STRUCTURE

Hope you can like it ~

I gave up the plan of steel structure because of the high cost QAQ

I have conceived this case for several months, and I want to pursue the ultimate purity, so I designed a sandwich structure to make the surface of the case without any screws, even its bottom surface.

Case specifications:
  • Dimensions (W x H x D): 171mm x 231mm x 363mm, 14.01L
  • Motherboard support: Mini-ITX, Mini-DTX
  • Power Supply support: SFX/SFX-L
  • Graphic cards support: 2 slots with shell, 3 slots without shell, max length 335mm (without bottom 120mm fan)
  • CPU cooler: max height 138mm
  • Storage: 6 x SSD (sata) or 3 x 3.5" HDD
  • Fans: 120mm and 90mm (bottom), 90mm (top)

Last edited:

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
it is like sort of a ncase with the front face being the base. There is an added volume so that there is a place for fan on the base and the egress of the wires for IO on the top.

@iHnrA
is that two 120mm fan at the bottom?

iHnrA

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Dec 4, 2019
it is like sort of a ncase with the front face being the base. There is an added volume so that there is a place for fan on the base and the egress of the wires for IO on the top.

@iHnrA
is that two 120mm fan at the bottom?
120mm fan + 90mm fan

myfirstpcyay

Average Stuffer
Mar 7, 2018
A non-risered vertical case. Nicely done. If the case is effectively squaretubing with only cutouts on the back - a blower type gpu is a good idea. That or some means of chambering the GPU such that its exhaust doesn't mix with everything else. But since the flow is purely from the bottom...it should be good to go. Is that a 120mm and 90mm fan at the base?

iHnrA

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Dec 4, 2019
A non-risered vertical case. Nicely done. If the case is effectively squaretubing with only cutouts on the back - a blower type gpu is a good idea. That or some means of chambering the GPU such that its exhaust doesn't mix with everything else. But since the flow is purely from the bottom...it should be good to go. Is that a 120mm and 90mm fan at the base?
Yes,I want the 120mm and 90mm fan at the bottom to blow up to cool the hardware in the case, and the 90mm fan at the top will take out the hot wind,but I worry that the air intake will be insufficient.

iHnrA

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Dec 4, 2019
I posted the original idea last year, and now, I want to post some new changes to get more advice.Hope you can like it~

Pictures:

• Love
Reactions: tinyitx and chyll2

scub4st3v3

Trash Compacter
May 4, 2017
How would IO work? Any consideration to flip so IO comes out of the bottom like DSE Vertex?

Edit: I love the aesthetic btw.

iHnrA

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Dec 4, 2019
Didn't see that in the Initial post, I must have missed them. Seems nice. :)
Sorry for that, I just show you the Air-cooled concept. The aio will take up some HDD and SSD space, and I think the shell with holes affects perception.

iHnrA

Caliper Novice
Original poster
Dec 4, 2019
How would IO work? Any consideration to flip so IO comes out of the bottom like DSE Vertex?

Edit: I love the aesthetic btw.
Sorry, I don't know anything about PCB. I think the IO PCB can be connected to the motherboard interface through the data cable.