IceManCooler pump/res combo

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Jul 7, 2017
Guy posted a build on [H]ard with an integrated res/p5 pump that attaches to the back of the Ncase like the FrozenQ reservoir.

He linked the Chinese product page and is available on Taobao, I found a SuperBuy link to it.

I wish I had found this when I had my Ncase watercooled.

Last edited:

rfarmer

Spatial Philosopher
Original poster
Jul 7, 2017
This uses the native holes I assume.

Yeah it appears to use the 92mm fan mounting holes.

This is the pump for it, called an Ice-P5. It looks like a normal ddc but is apparently smaller according to the poster on [H]ard.

Last edited:

lordmystery

What's an ITX?
Nov 29, 2018
Guy posted a build on [H]ard with an integrated res/p5 pump that attaches to the back of the Ncase like the FrozenQ reservoir.

He linked the Chinese product page and is available on Taobao, I found a SuperBuy link to it.

I wish I had found this when I had my Ncase watercooled.
Hey rfarmer, I am the guy posted Ncase build, I found the res and pump SuperBuy link for you, enjoy!

HottestVapes

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 13, 2018
Would this fit for a cerberus too?

It uses 80mm fan mounting holes, and would require cut outs in the case for the tubing/fittings.

I don’t think the Cerberus natively supports that, but you could mod it to fit if you really wanted to. Though I’m sure there’s better options that’ll natively fit the Cerberus.

Reactions: JaPeMo

EndEffeKt

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 23, 2019
How high would shipping costs be to europe, more specific germany?
It doesnt show right when you order, but as far as I understood it just gets stored in a warehouse in china and then shipped again...weird

HottestVapes

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 13, 2018
How high would shipping costs be to europe, more specific germany?
It doesnt show right when you order, but as far as I understood it just gets stored in a warehouse in china and then shipped again...weird

I paid roughly £20 to have one shipped to the UK, if that helps.

Reactions: EndEffeKt

EndEffeKt

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 23, 2019
Thats still far cheaper than frozen res and pump. I think the chineese res combo is 88 euro + shipping.
Damn I was hesitating to watercool the case...but now its too late :D

HottestVapes

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 13, 2018
Thats still far cheaper than frozen res and pump. I think the chineese res combo is 88 euro + shipping.
Damn I was hesitating to watercool the case...but now its too late :D
Keep in mind you'll need a DDC to go along with it. I went with the EK DDC3.2, but I believe any DDC fits it.

I got an absolute bargain on the FrozenQ reservoir by the way, £25 on eBay. Might come in hand some day.

EndEffeKt

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 23, 2019
Keep in mind you'll need a DDC to go along with it. I went with the EK DDC3.2, but I believe any DDC fits it.

I got an absolute bargain on the FrozenQ reservoir by the way, £25 on eBay. Might come in hand some day.
I was going to take the P5 pump they are advertising for it. Wasnt that a DDC?

HottestVapes

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Oct 13, 2018
I was going to take the P5 pump they are advertising for it. Wasnt that a DDC?

I'm not sure. I thought they stopped making the P5 reservoir in favour of the DDC version, but my source is an old post on HardForums so I could well be wrong.

EndEffeKt

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 23, 2019
It was advertising the p5 pump and its the same you linked in your post. Its ordered now and we will see how it turns out.

Reactions: rfarmer

EndEffeKt

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Mar 23, 2019
I just ordered this from a friend. Should solve the v6 mounting problem.

Hope the pump-res is not too heavy but I guess you could support it through the fittings.

Reactions: JaPeMo