Update:
Well it has been more than a year and my HDPLEX combo ( HDPLEX 160W DC-ATX + HDPLEX 80W AC-DC) is still performing well. The faint crackling sound (that I reported in this thread) slowly disappeared over a period of a few months until I no longer hear anything now. Very pleased with the purchase.
Here is my PC Power Table (Rated) vs. Actual:
CPU (51W) 5-45W
RAM DDR4 x 2 (~6W) 4W
M.2 SSD (~3W) 1W
SSD x 2 (~4W) 2W
CPU Cooler (1.1W) 1W
Noctua 120mm Fan (1.2W) 1W
NoiseBlocker 80mm Fans x 2 (3.1W) 2W
USB2 (Keyboard & Camera/Mic; ~5W) 2W
USB3 (~4.5W) 2W
UV LEDs (12" @ 2.5W; 2 x 5.5" @ 1.1W = ~4.7W) 4W
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL = (Rated: ~83.6W) Actual: 24-64W
Well it has been more than a year and my HDPLEX combo ( HDPLEX 160W DC-ATX + HDPLEX 80W AC-DC) is still performing well. The faint crackling sound (that I reported in this thread) slowly disappeared over a period of a few months until I no longer hear anything now. Very pleased with the purchase.
Here is my PC Power Table (Rated) vs. Actual:
CPU (51W) 5-45W
RAM DDR4 x 2 (~6W) 4W
M.2 SSD (~3W) 1W
SSD x 2 (~4W) 2W
CPU Cooler (1.1W) 1W
Noctua 120mm Fan (1.2W) 1W
NoiseBlocker 80mm Fans x 2 (3.1W) 2W
USB2 (Keyboard & Camera/Mic; ~5W) 2W
USB3 (~4.5W) 2W
UV LEDs (12" @ 2.5W; 2 x 5.5" @ 1.1W = ~4.7W) 4W
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL = (Rated: ~83.6W) Actual: 24-64W