G-Unique Plug&Play Units Pre-Order!

Status
Not open for further replies.
April 29 2017 Update: @guryhwa is now taking orders direct: https://smallformfactor.net/forum/t...bto-psus-are-now-available-direct-order.1983/

Hey guys! Finally, we are ready to start accepting pre-orders for the G-Unique Plug&Play Units! XD

Why are you opening pre-order and not directly selling the units? I'm glad you asked! January 28th will be the Chinese New Year and @guryhwa will be taking a break. Accepting pre-orders will help guryhwa to prepare the orders more efficiently.

All prices and custom options:
  • Base unit (no cables) $34.99
    • Default cables set ([25cm 4pin/8pin cable] + [30cm+15cm sata*2 cables] + [DC input cable]) +$4.99
    • Custom Cables Length & Connectors +$14.99
    • Custom DC Jack +$9.99
  • Power adapter
    • 120w +$9.99
    • 220w +$14.99
    • 300w +$39.99
    • 400w +$49.99
So how to pre-order?
  1. Head over to our google form[https://******/forms/accqdgRrDhdtmTlq1], read all the terms and conditions, and fill out the information&all the customization options.
  2. Submit the form and wait! We will contact you within 48 hours and send you an invoice if everything is good. If we are not sure about something we will contact you as well!
  3. Pay your invoice via our Paypal.me link or send money to us via GOODS AND SERVICES(very important). After that, reply our email with your PayPal email address and account name, as well as a screenshot for us to confirm your payment.
  4. After confirming your Payment, we will send you a confirmation email, and you are good to go! :D
The FIRST 10 people who paid the invoice will receive a free 120w power adapter or a 10$ discount on the order! :D

Not sure what G-Unique Plug&Play Units are? Head over to this thread to learn more!
For more information, feel free to contact me via PM or send me an email: brian1461748123@gmail.com!

PEACE!

Last edited by a moderator:

FCase

SFF Lingo Aficionado
FCase
Dec 20, 2015
Hello guys, sorry for the long absent!
I'm really sick the last few days, almost to the point that I need to see a doctor. Vancouver is a weird place and we are snowing now although it's spring already... I got the flu and I've basically spent my 2 days in bed.
I'm feeling better now and hopefully I will start replying to emails/pms and process the pre-orders.
Again, I'm really sorry!

@1461748123, уou continue to ignore emails and PMs...

Yep - I haven't gotten responses either.

I think he said he was sick. Give him a couple more days, resend your email or PM, and then see what happens.

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Nov 5, 2016
I'm back, finally!
I explain what happened in this thread: https://smallformfactor.net/forum/t...-unit-power-connector-mounting-solution.1614/, it also included the mounting solution for G-unique PSUs :D

Some updates on the orders: all the orders without custom options have finished and will be ready to ship ASAP. Still working on custom orders atm but they should be complete before the month ends.

Sorry for the long delay, once again!

Master of Cramming
Original poster
Nov 5, 2016
Howdy guys! The first batch G-Unique psu's will be shipped out before the end of the month! :)
I will ship the un-modded orders (aka no custom options/ 120w&220w) according to the invoice numbers, and modded orders as soon as they are finished.
I will send confirm emails to you when the orders are shipped. Most of the packages will have tracking number, but if you live at somewhere other than North America & Europe, there **might** not be tracking due to the fact that not much companies ship from China to your country :(

;P thanks!

Reactions: Phuncz

Twinstar

Caliper Novice
Feb 27, 2017
Could you include 2x 6+2PIN PCIExpress Cables in your package? Because I think that most people who need your beefy pico psu, will also have a beefy GPU.

Reactions: Grafite

limaalpha0hacii

Chassis Packer
Feb 1, 2017
Just came across G-Unique. I'm now considering this psu for my first build, it's between this and HDplex. Would I still be able to order a set? and if I can, what would be a good time estimate for shipping (to California)?

P.S. Where do you find a 400w adapter for $50???

Thanks!

TinyAudio

Cable-Tie Ninja
Jan 9, 2017
I am looking to make an order I hope before the end of the week.

In the initial thread there was the option of using Hi-Fi grade capacitors. Is that option still available?

My build will be passive cooled, I have no need for a dGPU so will be low power 94w. san you see cooling being an issue, is it possible to have some heatsink added to the design?

wabbitro

Caliper Novice
Feb 17, 2017
He responded to me last week saying my order would be shipped on Monday. I still haven't received a tracking number or any update.

Edit: He is active on the site... I don't know why he doesn't respond to anything or anyone. Poor communication would be the downfall of this product.

jeshikat

Jessica. Wayward SFF.n Founder
Silver Supporter
Feb 22, 2015
@guryhwa is the creator, but he doesn't speak English.

@1461748123 is basically serving as a translator but he's a full-time college student. So there will be some delays in communication unfortunately.

Reactions: y.dn.a and CXH4

lordzahl

Trash Compacter
Feb 7, 2016
I just received my G-Unique DC-ATX! :)

Thank you @guryhwa and @1461748123, I love it.

Optional 120W AC adapter pictured.
Congratulations!
Could you give us some detail shots of the DC-DC PSU?
What is the height of the unit? I think its smaller height is a clear advantage over the HDPlex 160W - at least it would be in my use case.

Status
Not open for further replies.