G-Unique Plug&Play Units Pre-Order!

Status
Not open for further replies.
April 29 2017 Update: @guryhwa is now taking orders direct: https://smallformfactor.net/forum/t...bto-psus-are-now-available-direct-order.1983/

Hey guys! Finally, we are ready to start accepting pre-orders for the G-Unique Plug&Play Units! XD

Why are you opening pre-order and not directly selling the units? I'm glad you asked! January 28th will be the Chinese New Year and @guryhwa will be taking a break. Accepting pre-orders will help guryhwa to prepare the orders more efficiently.

All prices and custom options:
  • Base unit (no cables) $34.99
    • Default cables set ([25cm 4pin/8pin cable] + [30cm+15cm sata*2 cables] + [DC input cable]) +$4.99
    • Custom Cables Length & Connectors +$14.99
    • Custom DC Jack +$9.99
  • Power adapter
    • 120w +$9.99
    • 220w +$14.99
    • 300w +$39.99
    • 400w +$49.99
So how to pre-order?
  1. Head over to our google form[https://******/forms/accqdgRrDhdtmTlq1], read all the terms and conditions, and fill out the information&all the customization options.
  2. Submit the form and wait! We will contact you within 48 hours and send you an invoice if everything is good. If we are not sure about something we will contact you as well!
  3. Pay your invoice via our Paypal.me link or send money to us via GOODS AND SERVICES(very important). After that, reply our email with your PayPal email address and account name, as well as a screenshot for us to confirm your payment.
  4. After confirming your Payment, we will send you a confirmation email, and you are good to go! :D
The FIRST 10 people who paid the invoice will receive a free 120w power adapter or a 10$ discount on the order! :D

Not sure what G-Unique Plug&Play Units are? Head over to this thread to learn more!
For more information, feel free to contact me via PM or send me an email: brian1461748123@gmail.com!

PEACE!

Last edited by a moderator:

CXH4

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Apr 18, 2016
If I wanted to get the PDCB with a custom DC jack, could it be compatible with Mini-box's 4pin mini-din/mini fit jr? The one that can be used with the 160XT, or is that not an option?

BirdofPrey

Standards Guru
Sep 3, 2015
Don't forget to include a diagram of the solder pads and recommended wire gauges with these.
I paid for one with no wires since I was going to customize the lengths anyways, and need to make sure I do it right, but the relevant information might be hard to find by the time these ship.

ricochet

SFF AFFLICTED
Oct 20, 2016
Don't forget to include a diagram of the solder pads and recommended wire gauges with these.
I paid for one with no wires since I was going to customize the lengths anyways, and need to make sure I do it right, but the relevant information might be hard to find by the time these ship.
Great idea! Concur.

Mobius

Minimal Tinkerer
Jan 20, 2017
@1461748123, my computer build has the i7-4770k at stock speeds, Gigabyte 1070 Mini at stock, 1x 2.5" SSD, and 1x 2.5" HDD. Which power adapter would work with this setup? I currently have the Dell 330W power adapter, but I was thinking 400W since you guys don't offer anything between 300 and 400W. Would I be better off using my current power adapter and asking for a male 7.4x5.0mm w/center PIN (Ground)-to-Molex 8 pin?

Also, I have the NFC S4 Mini computer case so would I be able to use the Molex 8 Pin for the DC jack and DC input cable without modding my case? The S4 Mini has screw holes in the case wall to mount the HDPlex DC jack connector to the case.

Thanks.

Reactions: CXH4

wywywywy

Airflow Optimizer
Aug 12, 2016
So the google doc form is not a commitment to order? I didn't complete the form because I don't want to waste their time to cancel the order afterwards.

Mobius

Minimal Tinkerer
Jan 20, 2017
So the google doc form is not a commitment to order? I didn't complete the form because I don't want to waste their time to cancel the order afterwards.
The final step is an order confirmation that requires you to submit before it completes the preorder.

Reactions: wywywywy

Smallform Gaming

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 10, 2016
Would I be better off using my current power adapter and asking for a male 7.4x5.0mm w/center PIN (Ground)-to-Molex 8 pin?

I have the same question. I'm running a 330w power brick with 7.4x5.0mm jack. Is a 7.4x5mm power cable with screw mount spacing to fit the S4 mini an option when you select custom cable options?

Status
Not open for further replies.