Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

RySean

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2020
So you'd say there is space for a second DC-LT 40 in the chassis? Especially if I'm going with a TX240 and TX120 combo? If I were going to replace my current DC-LT with a DDC pump, I was under the impression the EKWB FLT80 was the most likely to fit.

Also, I'm using the Koolance 10/16 QDCs- you recommend utilizing them on the CPU block, GPU block, and radiators? They're pretty long- is there even space for that many?
@Wahaha360 Just bumping you again on this one- didn't want it to get lost in the noise 😬 I appreciate all your assistance with this!

RySean

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2020
What about using one DC-LT in the loop in the Eisbaer solo and another DC-LT as an additional pump in the same loop with the Eisstation 40 DC-LT? Then you get two DC-LT pumps, a reservoir, and a CPU block without wasting too much space.
That's exactly one of the suggestions I had here (bolded and italicized for emphasis below)

Yeah, seems like the 3600rpm model doesn't provide any benefit unfortunately :'(

The Solo Top I haven't seen before, do you think I'd have an easier time fitting two of those vs two 40s? Or even one Solo with one 40?
Alphacool did used to offer the dual DC-LT top/res, but it's been discontinued- though it seems like that would be even larger than an EKWB FLT80 DDC pump- which would be far more capable.

The mod kit for the dual DDC top to allow two DC-LTs is even larger, so in that case I would DEFINITELY be better off with a single DDC, haha.

However, I'm not really concerned with having a reservoir at all- I'm running Koolance QDC in the middle of my loop, and I have an EKWB reservoir that I used to fill the loop. Once full, I disconnect my res and I'm good to go. Really I just care about having enough pump power and enough space to fit it in.

jvtrevisan

Cable Smoosher
Oct 23, 2021
The 62mm tall EK Nucleus is pretty interesting with 2.75-Slot GPU in T1-Sandwich. 2.75Slot GPUs includes the ROG 30XX, EVGA FTW 30XX and MSI Gaming X Trio 30XX.

Depending on the motherboard, you should be able to use shorter motherboard standoff to squeeze out the extra few mm to make this AIO work.

We will get this AIO and test and make sure 😁
@Wahaha360 could you test the new Corsair iCUE H100i Elite LCD 240 AIO too?

Benjibar

Case Bender
New User
Nov 19, 2021
@Wahaha360 - Is there a chance you could share a picture of the white version or some details of what the coating/paint will be like? I believe it's going to be different from the earlier e-white. I'm split between getting one on the first wave and waiting a little longer for the colour I'd prefer. Thanks!

Reactions: SFFMunkee

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
@Wahaha360 Are we still going to see the t1 2.0 or should we expect it early dec?

We have a major fuck up - Front Panel cutout 0.1mm too small = cannot assemble, will send video later.

Currently QC all of the pieces to get the extend of the problem.

I'm trying to unf*&k this problem this weekend.

SFFUSER

Average Stuffer
Mar 8, 2021
We have a major fuck up - Front Panel cutout 0.1mm too small = cannot assemble, will send video later.

Good luck man !!! We'll think of you this weekend and send our energy. 🙂

Last edited:

haunting

Cable Smoosher
Jan 2, 2020

Cutout means it's on the inside, I'd take a deburring tool to it and call it a day lmao

RySean

Average Stuffer
Dec 20, 2020
I won't ask any further liquid cooling questions since it's been requested to end that line of conversation, but I do have one question about the design of the chassis as it relates to liquid cooling:

There are two outlet ports that allow tubing to be run out the back of the case. If one were to put a pump on the rear of the chassis, is there any gap somewhere that would allow for the pump's power cable to be run into the chassis so it can be plugged into the motherboard? I was looking at pics of v1.1 T1s and I couldn't find any indication one way or the other.

Last edited:

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
I won't ask any further liquid cooling questions since it's been requested to end that line of conversation, but I do have one question about the design of the chassis as it relates to liquid cooling:

There are two outlet ports that allow tubing to be run out the back of the case. If one were to put a pump on the rear of the chassis, is there any gap somewhere that would allow for the pump's power cable to be run into the chassis so it can be plugged into the motherboard? I was looking at pics of v1.1 T1s and I couldn't find any indication one way or the other.
Depends on the slot spacing, but with v1.1 if you had it in 2 slot mode you could pass cables through the back of the case next to the MB I/O. In 3 slot mode, it becomes a lot harder. The only real space is passing it through the GPU I/O, but that might not always be an option.

Reactions: RySean

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Depends on the slot spacing, but with v1.1 if you had it in 2 slot mode you could pass cables through the back of the case next to the MB I/O. In 3 slot mode, it becomes a lot harder. The only real space is passing it through the GPU I/O, but that might not always be an option.
I think it's possible next to GPU IO unless the PCI bracket for the GPU takes up all three slots (most are just 2).

Reactions: RySean