Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
And how do you get priority? :-D
It's from last year's orders that had to be cancelled due to quality control issues for a particular batch. Those people who had to cancel ordered for this had a 1 time priority order for a subsequent batch. So if they didn't use the priority status,they will have a chance to use it for 2.0 . In other words, there is not a way to get priority at this point. You either have it and haven't used it, or you have to wait for public release.

SoSquidTaste

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 26, 2018
@Wahaha360 quick question about cooler height clearance to side panel in Reference layout: I know C14S @ 115mm (fan underneath) was tested successfully. Does that mean 115mm is the maximum height over CPU?

The reason I ask is because I'm gaming out a 280 GTS in Reference layout; 115mm definitely leaves enough room for the 30mm rad + full width 25mm fans over the motherboard for sure. But is the PSU similarly recessed in Reference layout as well? What kind of clearance do we have there (if it's been measured)?

snoozes_chuckram

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Oct 4, 2021
With similar line of questions regarding the width of the case and the clearance of CPU coolers and the (height?) of the GPU, will a reference RX 6800 (non XT) fit in the reference layout? It seems to be a tad taller than an RTX FE or EVGA XC3 despite the RX 6800 being a unicorn true 2 slot.

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
With similar line of questions regarding the width of the case and the clearance of CPU coolers and the (height?) of the GPU, will a reference RX 6800 (non XT) fit in the reference layout? It seems to be a tad taller than an RTX FE or EVGA XC3 despite the RX 6800 being a unicorn true 2 slot.
I just answered the same question over on reddit.
You will probably need to use right angle or 180° power connectors, but other than that it should work.

DavidN

Caliper Novice
Mar 9, 2021
I've been sitting on all other components for a build (including a 3070) for almost a year now (over 11 months). Just missing the case. It's becoming pretty painful waiting for this one :p

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Oh so you *are* updating build material to Beskar-- very nice!
Beskar is just too sci-fi.
How about:-
2024 - comes a breakthrough of phase change technology, winning the Physics Nobel Prize that year
2026 - a small size ultra compact working prototype for CPU cooler is released in CES from Cooler Master
2028 - CM released the first AIO such cooler, rendering most water cooling solution obsolete
2029 - T1 is redesigned from the ground up
2030 - new T1 is released, having yet another huge backlog of orders

Last edited: