Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

fabio , can you add 25mm thick fan in the front with this setup? DC-LT looks to be in the way.

You think I should cut the T Frame / Chassis so you can move the DC-LT pump forward, touching the Front Lid? This should allow 25mm thick fans in the front.

Last edited:

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016

fabio , can you add 25mm thick fan in the front with this setup? DC-LT looks to be in the way.

You think I should cut the T Frame / Chassis so you can move the DC-LT pump forward, touching the Front Lid? This should allow 25mm thick fans in the front.
YES, will be better, so it will be possible for sure pushing the pump till the front panel and who want can slide the radiator and add a 25mm fan.

EDIT: I've checked better, I think is not doable, you need to shave at least 11mm to be able to push it! Flipping the front structure it's still the best option to support the DDC!

Last edited:

panzermuffin

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 9, 2018
YES, will be better, so it will be possible for sure pushing the pump till the front panel and who want can slide the radiator and add a 25mm fan.
That would be me, so please make this happen thank you very much pleasure doing business with you

• Haha
Reactions: drdaz

bpark919

Trash Compacter
May 10, 2018
@fabio need your help. For the alphacool ddc310, there was one blue wire for rpm monitoring and two wires for molex power. To use my Mobo fan header, I can just wire the three together empty - blue - yellow - black?

Also, would doing so give me the ability to control pump via DC through bios?

Thanks!

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
@fabio need your help. For the alphacool ddc310, there was one blue wire for rpm monitoring and two wires for molex power. To use my Mobo fan header, I can just wire the three together empty - blue - yellow - black?

Also, would doing so give me the ability to control pump via DC through bios?

Thanks!
Yes!
You can control the speed in DC mode. Which motherboard do you have?

Attachments

• IMG_2277.JPG
    IMG_2277.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 369
Reactions: bpark919

bpark919

Trash Compacter
May 10, 2018
@fabio asrock z390 phantom itx! The pump header can handle 20W apparently, so I think I'm good on it. I've got the apogee drive ii with the dc310 and it's so loud... In my quiet office.