Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

hetvler

Cable-Tie Ninja
Aug 13, 2019
Does anyone know how tall the feet are/how big the gap between the bottom of the case and the surface it sits on is if these two numbers are not the same?

ScottSimply

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 15, 2021
Is the titanium 2.0 sandwich still on track for early July shipping?
The first cases have shipped and are getting to customers already, there's been some pictures over on the SFF Gurus Discord. Afaik most, if not all, cases from batch 1 and batch 2 have shipped, batch 3 should be shipping this week. You can determine what batch you're in based on the shipping date stated in your order confirmation email. Some customers didn't receive any emails about shipping occuring though, I just got a random text from FedEx and that's it.
Shipping Batch 1 - Shipping dates between 2022-04-30 to 2022-05-13
Shipping Batch 2 - Shipping dates between 2022-05-14 to 2022-05-27
Shipping Batch 3 - shipping dates between 2022-05-28 to 2022-06-24

To answer your specific question, no info yet on if shipping batch 4 and titanium/reference are gonna be on time, so fingers crossed.

They also teased us with some two-tone front panel renders on the Discord.
Finally, ITX Lab's review also made it online: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1US4y1v7fu
It's in Chinese, but there's an English translation pinned in the FormD channel on the Discord, be sure to give it a watch though, some very nice visuals in there!

The invite link to the Discord is on FormD's website, by the way.

Brude27

Master of Cramming
Jun 21, 2018
The first cases have shipped and are getting to customers already, there's been some pictures over on the SFF Gurus Discord. Afaik most, if not all, cases from batch 1 and batch 2 have shipped, batch 3 should be shipping this week. You can determine what batch you're in based on the shipping date stated in your order confirmation email. Some customers didn't receive any emails about shipping occuring though, I just got a random text from FedEx and that's it.
Shipping Batch 1 - Shipping dates between 2022-04-30 to 2022-05-13
Shipping Batch 2 - Shipping dates between 2022-05-14 to 2022-05-27
Shipping Batch 3 - shipping dates between 2022-05-28 to 2022-06-24

To answer your specific question, no info yet on if shipping batch 4 and titanium/reference are gonna be on time, so fingers crossed.

They also teased us with some two-tone front panel renders on the Discord.
Finally, ITX Lab's review also made it online: https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1US4y1v7fu
It's in Chinese, but there's an English translation pinned in the FormD channel on the Discord, be sure to give it a watch though, some very nice visuals in there!

The invite link to the Discord is on FormD's website, by the way.
Thanks for the update! Any word on when the vertical stand accessory will be available, and how those with cases already will be able to order them?

ScottSimply

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 15, 2021
Thanks for the update! Any word on when the vertical stand accessory will be available, and how those with cases already will be able to order them?
Nothing conrete on that yet unfortunately, soon. We do know the stand is shipping separately though, somehow shipping ended up being more expensive with the case and stand packed together than shipping both separately.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

TLDR, when we open the store, the current estimate, this weekend, will announce the exact date and time when more inventory comes in.

For the Vertical Stand, this item must be shipped separately. We tried to use one box to send both the Vertical Stand with the case for a better shipping rate, but the resulting shipping cost is higher than shipping separately, so we will not combine case and stand orders. Since the vertical stand will ship separately, there is no rush to order it before the case ships.

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
Itd be really cool to source lcd screens that fit the exact dimmensions of the glass front panel. If theres enough interest maybe we could do a group buy to get that custom size made. System stats, custom gifs, etc. Would make for a great first party accessory down the line too if its feasible for @Wahaha360 to source and sell on the FormD store.

ScottSimply

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Nov 15, 2021

Please read through the descriptions of the images, I've spent some time writing it all up.

I want to start by mentioning that I got 2 boxes, this is not standard. I've been quite active in the community for a while, so the FormD team sent me 3 extra things that are not yet available to the public, I discuss those further down in the album. The extras I got are the handle, vented acrylic side panel, and side radiator bracket.

In terms of assembly, I have a few little tips: - The power passthrough thing can be mounted from within the case
- Sometimes things get in the way for cable management, you can remove the rear panel with just 4 screws (2 side struts, top strut, and slot selector screw)
- For 2 slot GPU mode, you want hole #3 counting from the GPU side. The GPU bracket has 2 holes to accomplish the .25 slot steps, so check that you use the right one.
- The barcode (rear panel) is on the CPU side, GPU side is the opposite from that.
- For an AIO build, I recommend using as little motherboard spacing as needed. The GPU can probably use the space more effectively. I haven't tried this yet, but you can probably offset the riser mount so that the GPU is closer to the side panel.
- Try to mount your AIO first without any fixtures to figure out which fans go were/how you will route your tubes.
- To mount the AIO you'll want to use the small (half the length of the case) fan brackets. - For an AIO with the the fans between motherboard and radiator, you'll want to mount it radiator - slim fan - fan bracket

Here's a video of me building it: (sorry, it took me a while because I redid some things multiple times, and had to figure out how to build it as it was my first time assembling it). It's also on YouTube if you prefer that: .