Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Jff007

Efficiency Noob
Aug 9, 2021
So the question is whether I should downsize from Ncase to this. hmmm
I'm planning on moving from my DanCase to the T1 just so I can try to squeeze in a dual rad build. I love the DanCase, but the thermal performance has been getting to me a lot lately.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Thanks for the announcement, I hope this will help to improve final product quality.
I have a doubt, who has priority to buy?
Thanks!

Priority
1. SFFN and SubReddit users selected by us
2. Those with cancelled orders from last year
3. Everyone else

On that note: someone in this test group had better run a HWL 280GTS build so I can stare at it and rip off their loop build the second I can get a v1.5. I'm looking at my 280GTS waiting in the wings this very moment hahahah

I will be running this loop for the 64C/128T EPYC build.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Having your customers read through 673 pages worth of information is not customer service. I'm sure you enjoy wasting your time to find simple information but that's on you. They're reddit has more information on the case then their actualy website and you wouldn't even know they had a reddit or a forum on here If you just went to their website. I understand that he's not corsair but he has mods that he can help him build the website rather than searching through threads in the hopes that you find what you're looking for.
You're twisting my (and W360's) words a bit. They don't send out emails to "make sure less people know about the drops", they don't send them out because the emails will get to the people that subscribed to them far too late (your email provider is too slow to getting emails to you when stock can sell out in 5 minutes or less). It's all because FormD does not want these people to get upset that they got an email notifying them the case was in stock, and then when they get there (for example, right as you got the email) there was no stock, then they would be really upset. That's the reasoning for not sending out emails for these very limited drops. At least, this is what I remember the reasoning being in the past.
But know this: The mods on the subreddit do not speak for W360. We (myself included) only take the information that is said in this forum and on the subreddit and try to remember all those 673 pages of information and all the bigger posts on the subreddit so when people have a question, we can answer it to the best of our abilities using correct information that has come from the source, or from other people who have built in the case.

I'm pretty sure none of the mods on the subreddit know how HTML or shopify works. We cannot help with the website in any capacity. And, I'm 90% sure there is a link to the subreddit on the website (when it is operational, which I wish it was more of the time instead of always being on the "Coming Soon!" page so more people could find the subreddit) so people can go there and as questions, which many people have done.
Even then, we can't put all of the communities knowledge about the case into the website, that would just clutter it way too much.

Website is my fault, I tried to install something and really messed it up, now trying to un-f*&K it 😅

Regarding email notifications, it's basically what @Navic said, our dilemma is that inventory has been selling out faster than email reminders, which ends up confusing customers and making some really mad.

I think you are looking for updates to be emailed to you, or something like that. WE PLAN TO in the future when things are more nailed down. The information shared on this forum is TMI for the general subscriber. I think SubReddit and email is better, but *later.

@Navic I added subreddit to the current landing page, good idea!

ripton

Cable Smoosher
Sep 2, 2019
Priority
3. Everyone else

I will be running this loop for the 64C/128T EPYC build.

I am totally willing to be a test bunny or whatever you need me to be for priority 1, haha!

My 3090 FE is begging me for a proper case and my cat is not cooperating at all - it almost knocked the GPU a few days ago by jumping pretty much on top of it while it is out of my Dan A4 haha.

lulle2007200

Efficiency Noob
Aug 9, 2021
Would also gladly take one, but so would many people that were around for longer (i've been lurking only for years).

On another note, the 2020-02-06 update showed renders of a version with frontpanel IO. Was/will that ever be a thing, or was it discarded?

Navic

Master of Cramming
Jan 6, 2019
Website is my fault, I tried to install something and really messed it up, now trying to un-f*&K it 😅

Regarding email notifications, it's basically what @Navic said, our dilemma is that inventory has been selling out faster than email reminders, which ends up confusing customers and making some really mad.

I think you are looking for updates to be emailed to you, or something like that. WE PLAN TO in the future when things are more nailed down. The information shared on this forum is TMI for the general subscriber. I think SubReddit and email is better, but *later.

@Navic I added subreddit to the current landing page, good idea!
I didn't even think about adding it to the "Coming Soon!" page, but it makes a lot of sense and I'm glad you did it lol

Reactions: thelaughingman

BOGLOAD

Caliper Novice
Aug 13, 2020
Priority
3. Everyone else
I volunteer as tribute! 🥰

Have rebuilt like 4 times so far, it has been immense fun getting things to work to my satisfaction. Definitely will be gunning for a white version also when it happens (with black side panels if possible) to match my aesthetics 🤓

SoSquidTaste

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 26, 2018
Quadro, RTX 6000

Holy hell, so 280W CPU + 260W GPU. Think our 280 GTS will be able to handle the load?

... Wait a minute, the 280mm side mounted radiator would have to be the only radiator, right? There's no room for a top-mounted TX240 in combination? OR IS THERE???