Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

xpordoubler

What's an ITX?
New User
May 13, 2021
Raw material prices are still increasing, I need to hold on to most of the parts for RMA, or else it’s going to be nightmare for people with defects - it’s even worse this year than last year for production due to raw material and shipping issues.
Does this mean there won't be a restock on the current T1 any time soon?

Reactions: 2drcDhLb

dream3

Average Stuffer
Apr 5, 2019
my 2nd nvme on the back is frying guys.

Does anyone recommend a high quality m2 nvme extender cable, so I can screw the nvme into the bottom of the case, below the GPU?

Reactions: N9neBreak3r

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020

Does anyone recommend a high quality m2 nvme extender cable, so I can screw the nvme into the bottom of the case, below the GPU?
I use the RF44SF 30cm one.

Keep in mind that this cable is not for nvme 4.0

Together with this

Last edited:
Reactions: N9neBreak3r

dream3

Average Stuffer
Apr 5, 2019

Awesome, does it impact speeds at all? And where do you place yours?

And would I be able yo secure it to the mesh of the bottom panel with screws?

Skripka

Cat-Dog Perch Manager
May 18, 2020

Do you have a heatsink on it? Even a cheap alu heatsink should be enough

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
I have read different things about this topic. My question is, will they make the white version again?
Probably not. It was stated that white had serious QC issues where a large portion of the finished cases were unsellable. Therefore they were losing money producing white. It was un sustainable from a business perspective.

Reactions: DrHudacris

Ragsters

Trash Compacter
Apr 15, 2018
Probably not. It was stated that white had serious QC issues where a large portion of the finished cases were unsellable. Therefore they were losing money producing white. It was un sustainable from a business perspective.
Thanks for responding. I heard the probably not part before but this is an issue that can be resolved. I remember when Caselabs was going though the same thing. They tried multiple painting companies before finding the right one. Anyway it is more of an issue that they are either willing to try to correct or not feel its worth the effort. My question is if they have stated that they are not willing to try to make it work anymore.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Thanks for responding. I heard the probably not part before but this is an issue that can be resolved. I remember when Caselabs was going though the same thing. They tried multiple painting companies before finding the right one. Anyway it is more of an issue that they are either willing to try to correct or not feel its worth the effort. My question is if they have stated that they are not willing to try to make it work anymore.

Not top priority, so no idea when and if we will do it.

N9neBreak3r

Airflow Optimizer
Jul 17, 2020
You sure? I managed to squeeze a thin EK NVMe heatsink on top of my rear SSD (which sits right between my 3080 FE and mobo).
I have a heatsink on my rear too behind my 3080 FE. The 3080 FE is a normal height card so it does not effect m.2. Other cards that are taller than the pcie bracket will pose a problem.

dream3

Average Stuffer
Apr 5, 2019
You sure? I managed to squeeze a thin EK NVMe heatsink on top of my rear SSD (which sits right between my 3080 FE and mobo).

I have a tuf 3090, absolutely no space in between rear m2 and backplate unfortunately. I definitely need to figure out how to setup a nvme extension cable.

Reactions: MaZo

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Awesome, does it impact speeds at all? And where do you place yours?

And would I be able yo secure it to the mesh of the bottom panel with screws?
I've got a TUF 3080 and routed it underneath the psu. Screwing it might be possible and speeds are unaffected.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Any chance you took pics of that setup before closing up your case? :p
This is my old pc and I don't have this anymore.
In this one I routed the cable to behind the radiator.

I don't have pics of the new one because it's still not done. Waiting on parts to tidy cables and get the aquacomputer actually inside the case.

NurseLeo

Caliper Novice
Jul 7, 2020
So I contacted Hanjiang and the 17mm radiator now comes in black. Photo from them:

Hey stanleyguan,

I have been looking everywhere for the 17mm black hanjiang radiator.

A couple of things. Would you be able to send the link for where you found the black ones?
Or would you send me their website info so I can contact them myself.

I would also be interested in purchasing one of the 240mm x 17mm radiators in black from you.

Best,
Leo

dream3

Average Stuffer
Apr 5, 2019
This is my old pc and I don't have this anymore.
In this one I routed the cable to behind the radiator.

I don't have pics of the new one because it's still not done. Waiting on parts to tidy cables and get the aquacomputer actually inside the case.

Nice, behind the radiator seems like a pretty good idea. Is the 30cm the ideal one for that kind of setup? Or would you recommend going shorter/longer?