Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

More GPU Slot Options for T1?

• Total voters

Maik04

Chassis Packer
Feb 15, 2020
I disagree with you 100%. I first ordered this case in August of last year, and have waited patiently through colour changes and QC issues. I took @Wahaha360's advice and asked for a refund because of those issues, and am now on the priority list for a case.

The problem is, I'm now on the priority list for a V1.1, V1.2, or V2.0. I can buy only one of these cases. I am told that batches of V1.1 will be released "soon". I have a little bit of an idea of what V1.2 will look like, though that hasn't been finalised, and I have absolutely no idea of what V2.0 will look like. So, how am I meant to make a decision on which case to buy when I have no way to know what all 3 look like? Do I pull the trigger on a V1.1 so I at least have a case? Or do I continue to wait until all three cases are announced and then make a decision, and *maybe* get a case a year after my initial purchase?

It's a little frustrating to see others getting cases when I've been waiting patiently and following the advice of the manufacturer, and then having all these changes occur without knowing the full picture.
Ok, thats true.

BSartist

Trash Compacter
Sep 2, 2020
I'd be much more antsy if I didn't have an NR200 as my holdover case, but I am in the same boat as ellroy80. Barring something unexpectedly off (ugly, huge, etc.) about the V2.0/EVO, that's most likely the direction I'm going but I'd be mildly annoyed if I lost my "priority" status for V1.2 because I'm waiting for EVO details.

But patience is a virtue as they say...

ellroy80

Average Stuffer
Jun 7, 2020
Considering that these Formd T1 1.1's are essentially being scalped, and that the demand will continue to be super high over the next few months, you might as well get yourself a 1.1 now then purchase the 1.2 or 2.0 with the rest of us who have yet to even have an opportunity to purchase one. If you don't like the 1.1 then you sell it for more than you got it for and use that money to purchase your next case when it arrives. I'm empathetic to you guys who tried to purchase one many months ago and decided to wait it out (smart move), but at the same time if you have this ability now to grab a case after all this while then that's very fair and kind of the company to do that for you (the right thing to do).

At the end of the day, you'll be envious of those who have gotten cases already while you've waited it out, and others will be envious of you who now has the chance to grab a brand new case at non-scalper prices.
Yeah I agree with you. My GPU is 2.7 slot, I'm still waiting for it and my CPU to arrive, and I detest scalping, so I'm going to wait for the 1.2 or 2.0. However, my point still stands, in that I think those on the priority list should be given first dibs on whichever case is next available, and I appreciate Wahaha360 for doing this.

Reactions: Ranzelmo

ellroy80

Average Stuffer
Jun 7, 2020
I'd be much more antsy if I didn't have an NR200 as my holdover case, but I am in the same boat as ellroy80. Barring something unexpectedly off (ugly, huge, etc.) about the V2.0/EVO, that's most likely the direction I'm going but I'd be mildly annoyed if I lost my "priority" status for V1.2 because I'm waiting for EVO details.

But patience is a virtue as they say...
My understanding is that we get priority on whichever case we like. Hopefully the details of the 2.0 are announced before the 1.2 is released.

truthfulie

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Feb 10, 2021
After building the 1.1, I have some thoughts about 2 slot back panel. Was there any reason why there are those empty cutouts? In any case (no pun intended), the cutouts gave me some modding and potential optional kit idea.

What if a kit was offered that reroute the front IO connections to the back for those who are water cooling CPU in 2-slot mode? ITX boards could always use more IO and T1 doesn't offer any front panel IO anyway (which I like for clean aesthetic but it can be a bit of struggle with peripherals).

SleazyC

Efficiency Noob
Nov 14, 2020
I've been struggling with getting some non-rotary Bykski 90 degree elbow fittings to orient themselves in the proper direction for my dual-rad build. I know some have suggested to sand down some of the threads to try to get them in the proper direction but are there any other suggestions here besides buying a few more and hoping I hit the lottery? I recall someone recommending swapping out the o-rings but am not sure if I can just go with anything here or if I need a specific o-ring.

Reactions: cennis

stanleyguan

Average Stuffer
Jun 18, 2020
I've been struggling with getting some non-rotary Bykski 90 degree elbow fittings to orient themselves in the proper direction for my dual-rad build. I know some have suggested to sand down some of the threads to try to get them in the proper direction but are there any other suggestions here besides buying a few more and hoping I hit the lottery? I recall someone recommending swapping out the o-rings but am not sure if I can just go with anything here or if I need a specific o-ring.
Try Barrow OBL-1410 and Barrow TWDQ15. Both allow you to have slightly different angles. The latter will increase height a bit.

Reactions: SleazyC

Ranzelmo

Efficiency Noob
Mar 6, 2021

2020-02-24: T1 V1.1 in stock, available to Priority Customers *only and soon!​

We plan to offer multiple priority batches, to qualify for Priority BATCH 1:

- you must have had an order cancelled between 2020-11-10 to 2021-02-05 PST.
- you only placed *one order for *one unit and cancelled within the time period
* there will be more priority batches later for those outside of these two requirement
* production delay email was sent 2020-11-10, so it's the start date for qualification
* last shipment date was 2021-02-05, so it's the end date for qualification

We don't have enough in Priority BATCH 1 to cover all cancelled orders! So we will prioritize candidacy based on 1) original shipping date, 2) shipping country limitations (Covid-19)

More details to come this weekend!
So if i ordered a case, but had it delayed (and ultimately canceled) am I considered a "priority" customer? Im still very interested in the case!

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
Feb 23, 2015

2021-03-12: T1 V1.1 Priority Invitation sent!

Eligibility Requirement:​

Your T1 V1.1 order was made between 2020-07-01 and 2020-12-30 PST and was cancelled after the delay annoucement on 2020-11-10 00:00 AM PST

Rules and Guidelines:​

• This offer ends 2021-March-19 11:59AM PST.
  • Your Priority can only be used one time. If you choose to accept this offer, you will no longer be qualified for Priority on future T1 releases.
  • If the Reserve inventory is sold out prior to the expiration date, we will *not add more inventory or slots to the Reserve.
  • If the Reserve inventory is *not sold out prior to the expiration date, the inventory will be added to the public inventory for sale later.
  • Click the "Shop now" button to start the purchase process.
  • YOU MUST PUT THE ORIGINAL ORDER NUMBER IN THE NOTES SECTION ON THE SHOPPING CART PAGE
  • Only *one unit allowed per customer. Order(s) that violates this rule will be cancelled. Customers that violate this rule will lose eligibility for the current offer.
  • Payment will *NOT be charged during checkout, WILL BE AUTHORIZED (not the same as charged).
  • Eligibility, one unit per customer will be verified priority to shipping.
  • Payment will be charged within 2 days before shipping.

Last edited:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
Feb 23, 2015
Can I use the priority invite to order the T1 evo aka V2.0 when it comes to the market with priority?

Yes.

Priority status can be used on T1 V1.1, or T1 V1.2 or T1 EVO (aka V2.0), but you must choose one fo the three.

Reactions: fabio

PKAWA

Airflow Optimizer
May 27, 2020
Yes.

Priority status can be used on T1 V1.1, or T1 V1.2 or T1 EVO (aka V2.0), but you must choose one fo the three.
That's awesome and I want to use it for the T1 EVO. How do I do that because I only see options to buy the T1.1 on the website. Do I reply to the invite via mail?

naregapkarian

What's an ITX?
New User
Mar 14, 2021
I missed the latest announcement on 3/12 about the priority for cancelled V1.1 buyers. Website is showing it is not in stock anymore. Did I miss out? Really itching to get one. And what colors are available?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
Feb 23, 2015
I missed the latest announcement on 3/12 about the priority for cancelled V1.1 buyers. Website is showing it is not in stock anymore. Did I miss out? Really itching to get one. And what colors are available?

Check your email, all the qualified customer got an email.

If not, we will open orders for public soon, just wait for that.

ellroy80

Average Stuffer
Jun 7, 2020
Hi @Wahaha360, I didn't receive an e-mail for the priority list, and *think* I'm eligible to be on it. I have e-mail FormD support but haven't heard anything back. What should I do?