- Feb 15, 2020
Ok, thats true.I disagree with you 100%. I first ordered this case in August of last year, and have waited patiently through colour changes and QC issues. I took @Wahaha360's advice and asked for a refund because of those issues, and am now on the priority list for a case.
The problem is, I'm now on the priority list for a V1.1, V1.2, or V2.0. I can buy only one of these cases. I am told that batches of V1.1 will be released "soon". I have a little bit of an idea of what V1.2 will look like, though that hasn't been finalised, and I have absolutely no idea of what V2.0 will look like. So, how am I meant to make a decision on which case to buy when I have no way to know what all 3 look like? Do I pull the trigger on a V1.1 so I at least have a case? Or do I continue to wait until all three cases are announced and then make a decision, and *maybe* get a case a year after my initial purchase?
It's a little frustrating to see others getting cases when I've been waiting patiently and following the advice of the manufacturer, and then having all these changes occur without knowing the full picture.