Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

ellroy80

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 7, 2020
I'd be much more antsy if I didn't have an NR200 as my holdover case, but I am in the same boat as ellroy80. Barring something unexpectedly off (ugly, huge, etc.) about the V2.0/EVO, that's most likely the direction I'm going but I'd be mildly annoyed if I lost my "priority" status for V1.2 because I'm waiting for EVO details.

But patience is a virtue as they say...
My understanding is that we get priority on whichever case we like. Hopefully the details of the 2.0 are announced before the 1.2 is released.

truthfulie

Cable Smoosher
Feb 10, 2021
After building the 1.1, I have some thoughts about 2 slot back panel. Was there any reason why there are those empty cutouts? In any case (no pun intended), the cutouts gave me some modding and potential optional kit idea.

What if a kit was offered that reroute the front IO connections to the back for those who are water cooling CPU in 2-slot mode? ITX boards could always use more IO and T1 doesn't offer any front panel IO anyway (which I like for clean aesthetic but it can be a bit of struggle with peripherals).

SleazyC

Efficiency Noob
Nov 14, 2020
I've been struggling with getting some non-rotary Bykski 90 degree elbow fittings to orient themselves in the proper direction for my dual-rad build. I know some have suggested to sand down some of the threads to try to get them in the proper direction but are there any other suggestions here besides buying a few more and hoping I hit the lottery? I recall someone recommending swapping out the o-rings but am not sure if I can just go with anything here or if I need a specific o-ring.

Reactions: cennis

stanleyguan

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 18, 2020
I've been struggling with getting some non-rotary Bykski 90 degree elbow fittings to orient themselves in the proper direction for my dual-rad build. I know some have suggested to sand down some of the threads to try to get them in the proper direction but are there any other suggestions here besides buying a few more and hoping I hit the lottery? I recall someone recommending swapping out the o-rings but am not sure if I can just go with anything here or if I need a specific o-ring.
Try Barrow OBL-1410 and Barrow TWDQ15. Both allow you to have slightly different angles. The latter will increase height a bit.

Reactions: SleazyC

Ranzelmo

Cable Smoosher
Mar 6, 2021

2020-02-24: T1 V1.1 in stock, available to Priority Customers *only and soon!​

We plan to offer multiple priority batches, to qualify for Priority BATCH 1:

- you must have had an order cancelled between 2020-11-10 to 2021-02-05 PST.
- you only placed *one order for *one unit and cancelled within the time period
* there will be more priority batches later for those outside of these two requirement
* production delay email was sent 2020-11-10, so it's the start date for qualification
* last shipment date was 2021-02-05, so it's the end date for qualification

We don't have enough in Priority BATCH 1 to cover all cancelled orders! So we will prioritize candidacy based on 1) original shipping date, 2) shipping country limitations (Covid-19)

More details to come this weekend!
So if i ordered a case, but had it delayed (and ultimately canceled) am I considered a "priority" customer? Im still very interested in the case!

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

2021-03-12: T1 V1.1 Priority Invitation sent!

Eligibility Requirement:​

Your T1 V1.1 order was made between 2020-07-01 and 2020-12-30 PST and was cancelled after the delay annoucement on 2020-11-10 00:00 AM PST

Rules and Guidelines:​

• This offer ends 2021-March-19 11:59AM PST.
  • Your Priority can only be used one time. If you choose to accept this offer, you will no longer be qualified for Priority on future T1 releases.
  • If the Reserve inventory is sold out prior to the expiration date, we will *not add more inventory or slots to the Reserve.
  • If the Reserve inventory is *not sold out prior to the expiration date, the inventory will be added to the public inventory for sale later.
  • Click the "Shop now" button to start the purchase process.
  • YOU MUST PUT THE ORIGINAL ORDER NUMBER IN THE NOTES SECTION ON THE SHOPPING CART PAGE
  • Only *one unit allowed per customer. Order(s) that violates this rule will be cancelled. Customers that violate this rule will lose eligibility for the current offer.
  • Payment will *NOT be charged during checkout, WILL BE AUTHORIZED (not the same as charged).
  • Eligibility, one unit per customer will be verified priority to shipping.
  • Payment will be charged within 2 days before shipping.

Last edited:

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Can I use the priority invite to order the T1 evo aka V2.0 when it comes to the market with priority?

Yes.

Priority status can be used on T1 V1.1, or T1 V1.2 or T1 EVO (aka V2.0), but you must choose one fo the three.

Reactions: fabio

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Yes.

Priority status can be used on T1 V1.1, or T1 V1.2 or T1 EVO (aka V2.0), but you must choose one fo the three.
That's awesome and I want to use it for the T1 EVO. How do I do that because I only see options to buy the T1.1 on the website. Do I reply to the invite via mail?

naregapkarian

What's an ITX?
New User
Mar 14, 2021
I missed the latest announcement on 3/12 about the priority for cancelled V1.1 buyers. Website is showing it is not in stock anymore. Did I miss out? Really itching to get one. And what colors are available?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
I missed the latest announcement on 3/12 about the priority for cancelled V1.1 buyers. Website is showing it is not in stock anymore. Did I miss out? Really itching to get one. And what colors are available?

Check your email, all the qualified customer got an email.

If not, we will open orders for public soon, just wait for that.

ellroy80

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jun 7, 2020
Hi @Wahaha360, I didn't receive an e-mail for the priority list, and *think* I'm eligible to be on it. I have e-mail FormD support but haven't heard anything back. What should I do?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Hi @Wahaha360, I didn't receive an e-mail for the priority list, and *think* I'm eligible to be on it. I have e-mail FormD support but haven't heard anything back. What should I do?

There are lots of emails daily, don't take it personal, support just hasn't got the chance to respond.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015

2021-03-16: T1 V1.1 vs. v1.2 vs. EVO (aka V2.0) Update:

Support is flooded with emails asking about the difference, so here is the latest:

T1 V1.1 - The best backpack-able Small Form Factor enclosure we can make.
T1 V1.2 - Making V1.1 even better.
T1 EVO (aka V2.0)
WHY - to make Small Form Factor builds more compatible, versatile, tidy and friendly to more people.
HOW - a size, orientation and layout shifting Small Form Factor enclosure that can adapt and change as needed.
WHAT - T1 EVO (aka V2.0) is design to transform into 3 different sizes, <10L, <15L, <20L, and will fit Mini-ITX, Mini-DTX, Micro-ATX depending on the transformation. T1 EVO can be either horizontal or vertical at all sizes, while supporting different layout at each size.
So the design is *not one size, *not one footprint, and *not one orientation. It is variable by design, to be as space efficient as possible based on the components of chose by the builder.
T1 V1.1 and V1.2 doesn't have nearly as much complexity. So V1.1 and V1.2 can be made more available and sooner, at least relative to EVO. Hopefully this will help people decide.

Last edited:

thiccardo

Efficiency Noob
Jan 11, 2021

2020-03-16: T1 V1.1 vs. v1.2 vs. EVO (aka V2.0) Update:

Support is flooded with emails asking about the difference, so here is the latest:

T1 V1.1 and V1.2 doesn't have nearly as much complexity. So V1.1 and V1.2 can be made more available and sooner, at least relative to EVO. Hopefully this will help people decide.
Do you know around when we might get some pictures of the EVO’s design?