Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

M1ghtyMau5

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Sep 13, 2020
So excited about the positive news! What about two-tone orders? Will you be reaching out to us as well to change color or will it still be produced?

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
@Wahaha360

First of all, thanks for the open communication with users in the forum.

I wonder that if its still possible to get left or remaining 25% of white batch? If not, what is the next step to apply for color changing and expected shipping date for the updated order?

Will be shipped to customers who ordered E-White first as a first come first serve basis.

I will make a new powder coated or painted white for T1 V2.0, hopefully with better yields.

AndreasBoegh

What's an ITX?
New User
Dec 16, 2020
I have recieved a shipping confirmation and an actual shipping number from DHL Express for my black T1 (Dec. 1-4th) yesterday. However when checking on the DHL website I get an error message ('Sorry, your tracking attempt was not successful. Please check your tracking number.') and my confirmation window looks as following. So is my order already shipped or did I get the tracking number prematurely?
Got the same thing as you. Error when tracking the number on DHL however I got something on TNT so you could try that. Beware that they reuse the tracking numbers so if it's not showing your package try waiting a little bit.

Paul_the_Octopus

Trash Compacter
Apr 17, 2020
Great news going forward ! Glad you guys were quick to resolve this issue.
However, What about the december 1-4th batch (50%) being held hostage? Why is no one asking about that ? Since you guys changed manufacturer, what will happen to this batch? (Including mine, which is gunmetal)

Fantattitude

What's an ITX?
New User
Dec 15, 2020
fantattitude.me
Can I haz the Titanium case plz? It looks dope :D

@Wahaha360 More seriously, are you only offering these new cases variants for people who ordered and are waiting for their case or are you planning to put up new customers orders soon? I didn't have the chance to order one because I made my decision for a T1 at the end of november and the orders were already stopped (from what I understood).

nater.2003

Cable Smoosher
Sep 18, 2020
@Wahaha360 can you give an estimated date for T1 v2.0? and is there any chance of gunmetal coming back as well for it? I was planning on keeping my current order, but if 2.0 is coming soon-ish with more color options I'll probably buy a temporary nr200 and hop on v2.0.

S2q

Minimal Tinkerer
New User
Nov 18, 2020
Got the same thing as you. Error when tracking the number on DHL however I got something on TNT so you could try that. Beware that they reuse the tracking numbers so if it's not showing your package try waiting a little bit.
I have same situation. Is it nine digit tracking code? DHL say it uses ten digits for Express. Waiting gunmetal.

baldersz

Cable Smoosher
Sep 28, 2020
I have same situation. Is it nine digit tracking code? DHL say it uses ten digits for Express. Waiting gunmetal.

Yeah support said that TNT tracking number will update at some point. Really happy I was able to secure the gun metal grey!

cpt.bubbles

Cable Smoosher
Oct 18, 2020

Has anyone used PSU extension cords shaped like this in their T1?
I'm looking into getting one because currently the stock cord is too long for the flipped PSU orientation.
It's pushing on the GPU which I don't prefer.
Wondering what length I should go with for a replacement cord.

buttsupreme

What's an ITX?
New User
Dec 17, 2020
Will be shipped to customers who ordered E-White first as a first come first serve basis.

I will make a new powder coated or painted white for T1 V2.0, hopefully with better yields.

does this mean, Nov 2-6 batch of e-white will get it or does the Dec 1-4 batch will still be on the priority?

einmannbude

Caliper Novice
May 22, 2016
Sorry, if this has been asked before, but I have a RTX 3080 with 320mm on the way and also a T1 on the way. The specs tell me, that the GPU length supported is 315mm, which would mean, the GPU would not fit. On the other side, I have seen Optimum Tech fitting a 3090 FE into the case, which is 313mm in length, but he still had room to route the power cables between it and the panels.
So, do I have to look for another case or is there a chance, that it could fit if I build the case around the GPU as Optimum Tech did? Does anyone have the Gigabyte Vision OC GPU or some other 320mm length card?

Thanks in advance.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020

Has anyone used PSU extension cords shaped like this in their T1?
I'm looking into getting one because currently the stock cord is too long for the flipped PSU orientation.
It's pushing on the GPU which I don't prefer.
Wondering what length I should go with for a replacement cord.
I have four laying around here. two aluminum and two plastic ones. you can have the plastic ones for free, but be aware that the cables are too thin to reliably pull 750 watt so you'd need to replace them anyway.
I'm doing this and also bought some of these https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/4000295910033.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.69ad4c4d3h6ZoN
I've decided on this because I have a radiator with a fillport in the back connected to the case which doesn't allow room for the stock cable, and will run the psu flipped with copper hardtubes. Space above the psu is tight.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Sorry, if this has been asked before, but I have a RTX 3080 with 320mm on the way and also a T1 on the way. The specs tell me, that the GPU length supported is 315mm, which would mean, the GPU would not fit. On the other side, I have seen Optimum Tech fitting a 3090 FE into the case, which is 313mm in length, but he still had room to route the power cables between it and the panels.
So, do I have to look for another case or is there a chance, that it could fit if I build the case around the GPU as Optimum Tech did? Does anyone have the Gigabyte Vision OC GPU or some other 320mm length card?

Thanks in advance.
It might fit with the newly designed front that is prob going to place the center beam differently.
The room is there, but don't think it fits with the current case.

Reactions: DrHudacris

cpt.bubbles

Cable Smoosher
Oct 18, 2020
I have four laying around here. two aluminum and two plastic ones. you can have the plastic ones for free, but be aware that the cables are too thin to reliably pull 750 watt so you'd need to replace them anyway.
I'm doing this and also bought some of these https://nl.aliexpress.com/item/4000295910033.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.69ad4c4d3h6ZoN
I've decided on this because I have a radiator with a fillport in the back connected to the case which doesn't allow room for the stock cable, and will run the psu flipped with copper hardtubes. Space above the psu is tight.

Thanks, do you know what length the cables should be for the flipped orientation?
I'll probably try them out first then worry about cable gauges. I'm not close to using up to 750 watts with my setup anyways.

PKAWA

Master of Cramming
May 27, 2020
Thanks, do you know what length the cables should be for the flipped orientation?
I'll probably try them out first then worry about cable gauges. I'm not close to using up to 750 watts with my setup anyways.
With flipped psu so power cable on top I'm using 35cm which are a little to long.
30 should work but there won't be enough cable to route them any other way then straight to the back so routing them out of sight won't be an option.
I'm happy to send them to you if you can use them you'd only have to pay transport.