Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

Raptor_N60

Caliper Novice
Nov 5, 2018
Guys what is the consensus on antennas? are the tiny ones worth it since you'd probably need to take them off for transport anyway? Isnt better to get the regular sized ones for better wifi performance?
If I'm not mistaken, you'll want proper antennas for 5GHz as the small chubby ones everybody is showing in their build only supports 2.4GHz

Reactions: TSOF

DrHudacris

King of Cable Management
Jul 20, 2019
Just heard from Noctua that the black NFa12x25 Chromax fans will be released Q1 2021.

Hah! I'll believe it when it happens! Noctua takes their sweet sweet time...
If only EK or someone else make a monoblock for the X570i platform, I'd gladly switch over
Bitspower does! But for ASRock x570i though:

And here is what I have so far, a cheap color way swap for T1 front panels. I've got a couple print quality issues that I'm still ironing out. Just for fun!

JRey

Average Stuffer
Jun 27, 2020
Hey @fabio,
Looking at your build, I counted (6) 90 degree fittings while you were using the DC-LT 2600 and the DC-LT 40. Do you recall/did you measure what your flow rate was at max pump speed (or other pump speeds?)

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
is there an official 5ghz antenna recommendation for the t1 so far?

Official? Use what you want. Do the research on everyone's recommendation and see what works for you. This kind of thing is NOT one size fits all solution. Everyone has a different use case based on their needs.

Reactions: PBJ

SSJ4

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 10, 2020
www.ospreygaming.com.au
Dang it, XSPC TX 240 is not being manufactured at the moment and local retailers have had their orders terminated so I've been refunded and am now having to rethink which radiator I use. Does triple A12x15 work with an EK SE240 CLASSIC?
That sucks.

I believe it is possible. I recall seeing someone have triple 15mm fans on the EK or might have been the AIO version. Either way the thickness is comparable. I'd take to reddit and snoop at peoples builds. PSU cables are the biggest factor I think.

Reactions: DrHudacris

Tazpr

Master of Cramming
Aug 7, 2018
That sucks.

I believe it is possible. I recall seeing someone have triple 15mm fans on the EK or might have been the AIO version. Either way the thickness is comparable. I'd take to reddit and snoop at peoples builds. PSU cables are the biggest factor I think.
Yeah I'd definitely leave the 3rd fan til I get some PSlate cables.

thelaughingman

SFF Guru
Jul 14, 2018
Dang it, XSPC TX 240 is not being manufactured at the moment and local retailers have had their orders terminated so I've been refunded and am now having to rethink which radiator I use. Does triple A12x15 work with an EK SE240 CLASSIC?
That sucks.

I have 2x A12x15 + 1x A12x25 on the EK AIO rad, so 3x A12x15 is easy.

Madhawk1995

Average Stuffer
Sep 9, 2019
I have 2x A12x15 + 1x A12x25 on the EK AIO rad, so 3x A12x15 is easy.

Running H100i Pro RGB with 3x A12x15. It's not hard and about the same perf as 25mm fan. If anyone is struggling a lot with NF-A12x15 + NF-A12x25 Configuration due to slim fan's motor hub touching the motherboard then this is a lot easier. You only need to remove the Anti Vibration Stickers on the fan's on top of the radiator and in between the top panel. The fan above the below the radiator and above the PSU can keep the pads no clearance issue there. But, I am using a fan grill so that might make AIO tubing, PSU cables easier to manage.

AP2

Airflow Optimizer
Feb 1, 2017
Hi @gwertheim , when you get a chance can you see if my support email made it the support email. I Have some anodization issues with my case. Thanks!

gregbiv

Caliper Novice
Apr 17, 2020
Guys, I am new in water-cooling. Since there is a little space for a proper reservoir I was wondering, I saw lots of builds people leave some air in the reservoir. Are there any disadvantages to not have one? Can the water expand (boil) and get away from the loop?

I am going to build a loop using Bitspower Magic-cube with DDC.

Last edited: