Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
So, the case is Bravo T1 or Bravo Tango One?

''Come in, Bravo Tango One, I am just 100 klick south, what is your ETA? Over''

Reactions: prayogahs

oopsiesoup

Caliper Novice
Feb 20, 2020
Bravo - T1 hmm.. doesn't sound very badass.
currently what im running: strix Z390-i, i5-9400f + stock cooler, Trident Z Royal 3200mhz, 970 EVO Plus, Corsair SF450, GT 1030, samsung Q70r
the B-T1 will definitely give me the performance boost im looking for.

fabio

Shrink Ray Wielder
Apr 6, 2016
Tiny update on the build!

Switch mobo for now!

Using a B450 Strix ITX. Chipset Temp stay on the 60 Degrees in Idle and reach 80 degrees under Blender Rendering, and NO FAN SPINNING!

The boot time are way longer, the VRM part is weaker of course, but stay at 50 degrees in idle and can reach 90 degrees under stress test.

Using a 3900X in AUTO and offset Vcore of -0.10v.

The annoying thing is that I cannot boot with my G.Skill 2x16gb C14 kit just enabling the DOCP. I have to rise the Trcd and Trp to 15.

BUT, the B45O from Asus has a CPU Fan header that support till 2A or 24W. If you rewire the normal DDC PMW (18w) to a single 4 pin connector, you can run it flawless through the motherboard!

More info soon!

Last edited:

Benihana

Average Stuffer
Sep 18, 2018
BUT, the B45O from Asus has a CPU Fan header that support till 2A or 24W. If you rewire the normal DDC PMW (18w) to a single 4 pin connector, you can run it flawless through the motherboard!

More info soon!
Interesting, as someone with a B450 Strix and thinking about the DDC, I'm very keen to see your results.

Reactions: fabio

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
can you just not use the SFFlab as branding and T1 as the case name?

SFFLAB will no longer sell cases as part of the transition to SFFLAB 2.0. We will make an announcement soon about the direction soon.

So I don't want SFFLAB to be a product brand.

chyll2

Master of Cramming
Jun 27, 2018
That is unfortunate. (I personally like SFFlab) Good luck on picking up a good one. At the end of the day, quality of the product speak for itself and not the brand or the name.

Wahaha360

a.k.a W360
Original poster
SFFLAB
NCASE
SSUPD
Feb 23, 2015
Update 2020-03-05 : Test Candidates Shipping in 12 hours! Tracking sent!

Wyd4, Cyberratchet, johannbl, fabio, Benihana, Vaux, theexplainer, hengster, ahs8225, Metroversal, chinyang, Floris, bynio, nulio, darky122, heckinwoofer, prava, hardly, Thermo, cablez, tyen, Stigth, denys_349, Goatee, bpark919, Kundahli, Navic, DrHudacris, PBJ, Brude27, pslate, Basriy

The Power Button factory is not responding to us about the shipping status. I'm calling their bluff - I don't think they will be able to ship buttons any time soon.

When I get the power button, I will mail to you guys separately, I don't want to wait anymore for vaporware.

Last edited:

newtothegame

Average Stuffer
Sep 1, 2018
Am I the only one who reads SAD as "sad"? Sad Works gave me the impression of an emo manufacturer's guild of sorts, which if it were true it'd be the best branding ever.

Jokes aside, why not tying the name to how you approach your designs or even other design concepts applied to the T1? There's the two tone, the fact that the frame prevails over the exterior (or 'facade' if we were to put it in arquitectural terms), or that it comes in pieces the end user has to assemble, or that it's not monolithic (relative to 'monolith' or made from one piece of stone), or that it breathes well and has good airflow, etc. To me those are much more interesting than just trying to stamp a random name on top of a very conceptual and feature rich creation.

tinyitx

Shrink Ray Wielder
Jan 25, 2018
Bravo-Works, SD-Works, SAD-Works, SAdesigned, which is better?

SD-Works sounds something related to SD cards...
SAD-Works does not conjure up an image of happiness (as already pointed out).
SAdesigned is not too original as there is already another case manufacturer (Fractal Design).
By process of elimination, I vote for Bravo-Works.

I was going to suggest Metallic Box (this name also helps to jumpstart a party dialogue) but then I remember Phanteks has MetallicGear.
So, perhaps, Aluminum Box Works or Alloy Box Works.

oopsiesoup

Caliper Novice
Feb 20, 2020
yea don't use any SAD, it's not sad.
how about CoreShift T1 cause you can literally shift the main core.
would be nice to have a catchy name so keep on trying guys.