Production FormD T1 Classic (READ FIRST POST)

Increase volume from 9.8L to 10.5L to support MSI Suprim X 30XX?

• Yes, worth the trade off to be more compatible with components

Votes: 116 24.7%
  • No, not worth it b/c it is not better than the ROG 30XX, which fits now at <10L

Votes: 353 75.3%

• Total voters

JDK

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Sep 25, 2018
Update 2020-02-24 : "Sidearmd" brand name is a problem for Shopify and Bank Account, b/c it's too close to weapons / guns and etc.

Shopify just told us they are closing the payment processing gateway because the business violates their T&C B.5. I been fighting them for the last week explaining that this is for a computer case, but they won't change their decision. I suspect the name "Sidearmd" is too close to guns and weapons for their taste.

My Banker also wants me to change the name because it's too close to weapons.

New name then.
So, "Definitely Not a Weapon T1" it is? You can even call it "DNA.W T1" XD

@lerues
That would be too close to the AIM-9 Sidewinder rocket...and there was the Microsoft Sidewinder.

Reactions: Sh0ckwaveFlash

gwertheim

King of Cable Management
Nov 27, 2017
I didn't panic buy per say because I was planning on getting a different case and already had most of my stuff when I decided to wait for the noname t1 but im glad I already bought parts because right now on JD.com where I bought my stuff, 1 item has increased in price and 1 is sold out and another will not be restocked anymore and has been pulled off the store page.

I know there is only 1 full stop in that whole paragraph, im too lazy to check grammar.

Jack Daniels sell computer parts?

I thought they sold piss disguised as liquor.

Proflucifer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Feb 13, 2020
Jack Daniels sell computer parts?

I thought they sold piss disguised as liquor.
honestly, I'm nowhere near legal drinking age yet so all I can say is jd.com is run by a Chinese man who's life seems very messed up (rape accusations and grandparents were illegal immagrants etc.)

You seem to hate this Jack Daniels guy. Piss is supposed to taste like water so idk, I'd buy whiskey that tastes like piss.

notbitcoin

Average Stuffer
Aug 3, 2019
Changing the brand name to "Bravo-Works", it will be "Bravo - T1".

Bravo like Bravo Team or Bravo Company.
*shopify employee licks lips* like bravo team or bravo company, eh? don't those groups use semi-automatic firearms with magazines that hold more than 10 rounds?

/closes bravo-works payment gateway

Reactions: Sh0ckwaveFlash

theexplainer

SFF Lingo Aficionado
Jul 30, 2018
honestly, I'm nowhere near legal drinking age yet so all I can say is jd.com is run by a Chinese man who's life seems very messed up (rape accusations and grandparents were illegal immagrants etc.)

You seem to hate this Jack Daniels guy. Piss is supposed to taste like water so idk, I'd buy whiskey that tastes like piss.
oh damn am I happy to be living in a country where you can drink before you are able to afford a PC this expensive (or, lets say, before you can drive a damn car)

but enough offtopic, i guess ^^